chapter 8 - A few months ago

My motivation went down the drain again but oh well

Recap:
All that was on my mind was
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
What did I do to deserve this?
●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○

Flashback:

3rd P.O.V:
It was just a regular day for most of the students in ******* academy. Everyone is in class listening to the teacher talk except this class.

This class's teacher was still not there so they chatted and talked to one another. One kid didn't talk to anyone and just drew and read.

Soon, the teacher came into the classroom and the class went silent. "Hello class, we have a new student today. Please make him feel welcome. You can come in now." The teacher said looking at the class and then at the door. Soon the door opened to reveal a boy with brown hair, icy blue eyes, and the school uniform walking into the classroom. All the girls in the room started squealing.

"Hello, my name is Elijah. I hope we can all get along." The boy said with a smile with looking at a blond. The said blond was drawing someone from his book. He felt someone staring so he looked up. He and the boy locked eyes for a millisecond before the boy turned away. The blond was confused but shrugged it off.

"Elijah you can go sit next to Naruto, Naruto raise your hand please." The teacher asked. The blond now known as Naruto raised his hand and the boy named Elijah walked to his seat and sat next to Naruto then class started. Soon the bell rang for lunch and everyone walked out.

Naruto went to his locker to get his lunch. He felt a tap on his right shoulder and looked to his right. He saw Elijah. "Would...you like to have lunch with me?" Elijah asked. Naruto was surprised that the new boy was asking him to have lunch but he accepted. He got his homemade bento, closed his locker, and locked it. He and Elijah started walking together and having a conversation. They got to a bench and sat down and started eating while talking about unrelated things. "I have this feeling that we are going to be good friends." Naruto said. " yeah me too, I have a feeling we are going to be good friends~," Elijah said with a glint in his eyes.

Flashback over...

Naruto wondered why he didn't see the signs. Elijah was a walking red flag from the start and Naruto just let him in as his friend. Naruto sat on that bench for what felt like forever. Soon Kurama walked to his owner and nudge Naruto with his nose. Naruto snapped out of his daze and looked down at the small but deadly fox. Kurama looked at his owner with concern look, Naruto saw this and pick up Kurama. "Don't worry Kurama

I'm fine.

(A.N: Cliffhanger >:} bet you didn't see that coming did you guys? Anygays, I hope you have a good day/afternoon/night, remember to drink some water, and get a good night's sleep and I will see you guys in the next chapter! As Gai sensei always says...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨️THE POWER OF YOUTH✨️

529 words~