chapter 11

•lirky•ジ on yt for the picture

Timeskip to after school

3rd P.O.V:

Garra hasn't been having a great month.

First, his groupmates have been getting too close with the blond. Every time Garra saw Naruto, he was always with one of his groupmates. He was irritated at the fact that he didn't get an answer from his group when he confronted them about it.

So here he was sitting in his room, his thoughts running around his head like a cat chasing a mouse. Every time he tried to think of a solution, his head rang and hurt like the cat kept trying to catch the mouse and failing to (yes, this is a reference).

Naruto P.O.V:
I noticed one of my roommates having a troubled look on his face. Whenever I was around one of his groupmates, he would give a glare. I don't know to who, but he would glare and walk away. I tried asking my other roommates about it, and they said not to worry about him and that he was just in a grumpy mood.

I was never close to the boy named Garra, I think, but I could tell that something was wrong. I wanted to do something nice to ease(?) his troubles by wanting to make his favorite food, but since i didn't know what that was, I asked the guys.

During this past month, I've begun to open up to them one by one, and I really want to be friends with them, but I just can't forget about what happened when I had a friend.

Maybe just maybe

They won't be like them

(A.N: and that's a wrap for chapter 11. I hope you enjoyed that chapter. But sometimes, I think I'm steering it off the main storyline and plot. Anygays, I hope you're having a good say/night/evening, drink a lot of water, and get a lot of sleep so you won't be sleepy in the morning. And as gai sensei always says
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
✨️THE POWER OF YOUTH✨️

343 words~