jay house pt2

short like jihos life

DISCLAIMER (Jay and Daniel already took a shower SEPARATELY obviously, before heading to bed dry and clean)

As they both lay down on the bed, they realize the lights are still on, they both start lauging at there mistake.(how tf do you forget the lights are on) Daniel then gets up from the bed, and walks towards the light switch to turn it off, Daniel then heads back to bed as he does so. Daniel and jay continue to lay there awkwardly. Daniel decides to start up a conversation with Jay. (which is short af)

So...how do you somehow have your hair so still no matter what you're doing Jay? Daniel says as he waits for Jay's answer.

*gel* Jay answers

awkward silence fills the room as Daniel thought in his head how...did i not think of that before.
Jay saw the way Daniel's face had a baffled look to it, Jay then lets a small chuckle leave his mouth as he says.

*let's just try to sleep now it's getting late and we have school tomorrow*

oh! yeah i forgot we had school tomorrow, ok let's sleep now, Daniel says as he turns around to face the window as he soon falls asleep. jay just stays there still facing daniel as daniel turns away from him. Jay soon see's Daniel relax guessing he feel asleep, later falling asleep as well.

                                                                                           next day

Jay wakes up as he feels some hugging him. Jay slowly opens his eye's, and see daniel hugging him like a pillow. Jay slightly blushes

to be continue...

my sister is going to continue the next part because im sick and my parents wont let me use my device anymore until i get better soo bye

DAILY REMINDER DONT FORGET TO EAT!!