Advice pt1

In the previous chapter*

both jay and Daniel in the car and started talking about school and the work
_______________________________
BAD GRAMMAR

Jay and Daniel finally arrived at school. Jay QUICKLY went out the car and closed it after getting out and then opened the door again for Daniel. (Bro fr want to be a gentleman😳)

Daniel was kinda flabbergasted and didn't get the hint that Jay wanted to be a gentleman.

Jay felt really proud while Daniel was just confused. Everyone there was shocked to see Daniel coming out of jays car. Jay and Daniel finally arrived at the classroom after a bunch of girls went and surrounded them. Daniel went to go sit at his seat and Jay goes to his.

Jay is just day dreaming about how close Daniel and him are getting now and even kinda kicking his feet but of course his face is still serious as ever even though he's thinking and doing all that.

Daniel pov

I'm hungry.
Suddenly someone taps him in the shoulder, it was Zack.
"Oh hey Zack!" Daniel said with a warm smile.
"Hey Daniel, we need to talk at lunch" Zack said in a demanding tone.
"Huh.. okay!.."
Daniel wonders why Zack wants to talk to him, Daniel is now turning anxious, Daniel thinks Zack wants to beat him up! But for what??!!!

Bell rings and class starts

Teacher: blah blah blah ( I don't get payed enough ) the teacher thinks
(GURL YOU AREN'T EVEN THERE MOST OF THE TIME WHEN KIDS GET BULLIED)

Bell rings! LUNCH TIME
Daniel pov
Zack goes up to me and grabs my shoulder
"Let's go" Zack said. "Y-yeah okay" Daniel said with a awkward smile.
Zack and Daniel went out the classroom and went outside.
"Daniel" Zack said.
"Yes?" Daniel said in a nervous tone.
"MIRAS MAD AT MEEE! YOU KNOW HOW TO HANDLE GIRLS RIGHT? YOU HAVE TO HELP ME." Zack said in a sad yelling tone.
(He doesn't handle girls he handles men😉)

Daniel was so confused and surprised at Zack, Daniel thought that Zack wanted to beat him up or something but I guess he wants advice..

Jay pov

I'm going to ask Daniel to have lunch with me!
Jay turns around and doesn't see Daniel.
Where's Daniel..? :(

To be continued

Guys its short AGAIN for the idk 10th time☺️ but it's okay since this is the second chapter I posted in a day🥳 I'm trying to feed y'all well but not for long.. yk...
By the way.. incoming angst 😈