jays house pt3

BAD GRAMMAR 😔

Jay tries waking up Daniel while slightly
blushing.

Daniel yawn then says "five more minutes please" Daniel says still half asleep and hugging jay like a pillow

Jay turns a bit red before trying to wake up Daniel. (I know damn well he doesn't want Daniel to stop)

after a while jay tries waking up daniel again

"huh?" Daniel finally wakes up and then sees he was hugging jay

"I'm sorry jay!!" Daniel quickly gets up and stands up.

Jay shakes his head clearly not wanting Daniel to apologize since it wasn't his fault, and it's not a big deal. Jay gives clothes to Daniel so he can wear it to school.

Daniel comes out the bathroom with the clothes jay gave him which were a bit TIGHT on his chest.,

Jay couldn't help but notice how the tightly fitted fabric hugged Daniel's chest, making his muscles stand out even more

"hey jay, are you ready to go?" Daniel said to jay with a smile.

jay nods as he gets his and Daniels bag.

jay told Daniel that his driver is going to take both of them to school so he shouldn't be worry about going to class late.

both jay and Daniel in the car and started talking about school and the work. (guys i didn't forget jay cant talk. he isnt talking Daniel is using his cool mind reading magic ;D)

Sorry it's short guys. AND SORRY I TOOK A LONG TIME TO UPLOAD!!!(●'⌓'●)
my house got shot up and a bullet hit my computer (i write this story on that computer) , i was really lucky not to get shot and i'm really greatful. after that i took a break off this. (˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥⋆) btw i got a new one ( '•  •')

i forgot why Daniel is even in jays house.. (;° ロ°)