Epilogue

A/n: So that's it.. we've reached the end of this story! I would like to thank everyone for reading, I apologize for the mistakes! The next story is a Scomiche called Seasons: Winter winds.

Don't forget to check out my other stories, I choose you is coming to a close soon(thank God) and The Alpha (Scomavi) is starting to get interesting.I hope to see you guys in other stories!

FakeBoyfriend: A perfect match

The leg wobbled as he continued his talk with Austin. The magazine hit him hard, and he picked it up, looking at the cover. It was the Men's Health issue that Avi had graced months before. He glared at the man on the cover. Avi was slightly off to the side in the image, wearing a pitcher's glove. His muscles were defined, and veins stood out in all the right places. The player leaned back slightly, looking to the side, his jaw covered by a soft beard, and his hair combed back, brushing his shoulders.

"Maybe we really should think about changing our management," Kirstin sat next to him as they waited for their flight. "Will his sister agree to venture into managing us? I mean..." she leaned forward, flipping through the pages of the magazine quickly before stopping at an ad. Avi had a ball in his hand while wearing a Nike windbreaker. "He's..." The woman snapped her fingers before pointing to the display that was playing some ads. Avi was leaning against a car, completely covered in dirt. "Everywhere."

Mitch rolled his eyes and went back to flipping through the pages. He admired the photos of the man. He liked the one where Avi was wearing gray tailored pants, his hands casually in his pockets, looking to the side. Mitch noticed the muscles and the veins bulging in the hem of his pants. He still remembered complaining when Avi appeared with his chest and belly shaved for the photoshoot.

He also enjoyed the photos of Avi jumping rope, the sequence making him smile. The way the muscles cast shadows in just the right places. Avi had developed muscles in areas Mitch didn't even know existed.

But perhaps his favorite photos were the ones where Avi was wearing a blazer, sitting on the floor, leaning against the wall. Mitch liked Avi's smile and bare feet on the grass. The last photo still had him arching his eyebrows. He didn't understand the appeal of a player having to be in a towel in a locker room, looking like he just got out of the shower, but he wasn't going to question it.

"Have you stopped drooling yet?" Kirstin arched her eyebrows, looking at him.

"I miss my boyfriend. I think I'm allowed to," he hummed, closing the magazine and looking at her. "I haven't seen him in over two weeks, and our calls are sparse at the moment."

"Yes, and we're coming back in the middle of a tour just to see him play the last game of the series," she glanced over to where Scott was with Mark, the blond man typing furiously on his cell phone. "Looks like the vein on Scott's forehead is bulging because of it."

Mitch chuckled softly and shook his head.

"I could have come back alone and found you guys tomorrow."

"What? And miss the chance to see Scott get stressed?" Matt sat on the other side of Mitch. "Besides... these are box seats to the last game of the series. Who is crazy to deny that?"

"I am glad to know how much my relationship benefits you." Mitch arched his brows as the man let out a chuckle. Kirstin nudged Mitch and pointed at Scott. Mark had taken his cell phone away and was talking to him in a low voice. "Someone is grounded."

"He needs to relax." Kirstin saw Ben approach with the cup of tea she had asked for. "Thanks, baby."

She took a sip of hot tea before snuggling up to Ben who rested his hand on the woman's belly before kissing her hair. They watched Scott hide his face in Mark's neck and pull his coat over his face. Matt let out a low chuckle before nudging Mitch.