Why me

The tilte is why me, because seriously why me? Why was I the one to become King? why was I born into this Family? My mom died a year ago, and I have two brothers Jase, and Ace they are twins, Jace has always been a dick to me, and Ace was always so nice to me, I mean we fought of course, but that's what brothers do. Oh did I say dick is that 'bad' Well I say a lot of shit mate, so get used to it.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I woke up ready to start the new day, but then I remembered yesterday, I got up with a sigh, one of the maids came up and brought me breakfast "Thanks Laila" She nodded, and went on her way to clean, I finished breakfast and went to go find Ace. after a few minutes of search I found him with a fox "You're with a fox Ace?" "Yep, Isn't she pretty there's also a male fox over there" He pointed to where there was bushes and flowers, and the out popped a fox head "Aww" I looked at the foxes in awe "So you ready to be King?" I shook my head no "I don't really wanna find a Queen to be honest" "Yea, but you have to, or dad will be pissed" "Bloody hell, why me?" I let out a sigh "I believe in you, and I'll always love you" Ace said with a smile "I'll always love you too" And I ran off to the house to talk to Leo my assistant.