Has To Be A Dream

IF YOU HAVE NOT SEEN THE LATEST EPISODE OF TVD, BEWARE OF SPOILERS UP AHEAD! (READ AT YOUR OWN RISK... including A/N)

A/N: Hi guys I was on Twitter and a bunch of people are still mad about the whole #goodbye_elena situation. Then I got an idea, so I decided to tell you guys about it in the form of a fanfiction! Enjoy!

~~~~~

Leah

Man this totally sucks ass. Nina Dobrev can not be leaving the show, she like... is the show. How do you take the main character off TVD? I hope Julie Plec knows what she's doing. I exit Twitter and contemplate how much longer I should wait until I shower.

Reluctantly, I get up from my well engraved spot on the couch and head upstairs. First day of summer and it was off to a pathetic start. I didn't once leave the house, this whole day. My friends texted me and told me about a huge bonfire, but I just wasn't feeling it. I never opened their texts so that I could say my phone was dead, or some valid excuse.

I change out of my clothes from yesterday, and step into the shower. Knowing that nobody else is here I take my time using all the hot water I want. I step out and head to my room in my towel and choose comfortable calf length leggings and a t-shirt from last year's track team. It was a size too big, but I was okay with it. Drying my hair as well as I can with my towel, I pull it up I to a messy bun.

Walking out of the bathroom, I hear what sounds like moving coming from downstairs. I freeze and listen out for more noise, and what sounds like a pan dropping from kitchen, goes off.

"Liam?" I call out, for my younger brother knowing it can't be him, because not thirty minutes ago he left with Mom and Dad down to San Diego to visit our Aunt and Uncle.

I grab my phone and dial 911, with my finger hovering over the call button. I step over to the closet next to my room and slowly take out... where the hell's the bat? Quietly rummaging through the closet I take out one of dads golf clubs. I make my way down the steps and the noise continues.

"Liam I swear on your life if that's you and you're planning something, you've got another thing coming... literally," I say the last part under my breath.

My grip tightens around the golf club, as I pass around the corner and I see the fridge is open and a bunch of food is scattered across the little island counter. When I'm sure there's no one there I step towards the fridge to close it, but two hands grab the side of my shoulders and he screams to scare me.

As expected, my scream is higher and louder than his as I drop my phone and swing at whoever it is with the golf club. His laughs are quickly cut off with, "Ah! Lee quit it! It's me! It's me!" I open my eyes and look up to see who my victim is.

"Damn it, Luis! You scared the hell outta me!" I said dropping my weapon.

"Yeah well you beat the hell outta me." He said rubbing his arm. I took in the situation and started laughing, while throwing ny arms over my older brother, who was no doubt here for summer vacation. I look at my phone on the ground, screen totally cracked.

"Look what you did, you jackass," I screamed when my phone wasn't turning on.

"I'll pay for that." He laughs nervously. "I wanted to surprise you guys when you came back from Uncle Joseph's but you're here, so yeah." We quickly caught up and he told me about college life at USC and I found myself glad that I didn't go to the bonfire.

After about an hour I checked the time and decided on heading to bed. I lazily pulled myself up the stairs and collapsed on the bed pulling the comforter over my head. As tired as I was, I couldn't fall asleep, so I did what I usually do. Reaching out for my laptop, I pulled up Netflix and decided to watch The Vampire Diaries season 4. I randomly chose an episode and just tried concentrating on sleep. Insomnia's a bitch.