O Come, All Ye Faithful

Hey guys I know it isn't Christmas, but I'm just trying to go along with the storyline... for now :)

--

Third Person

Klaus had already been up for a while. He was painting his donation to the Winter Wonderland charity event. Or a giant snowflake according to Stefan.

Leah woke up a bit early herself. She couldn't get much sleep last night, her mind was racing about the outcome today might have. It was the episode that Tyler and the unsired hybrids made their move to take Klaus down. Even though they had tortured her, she still didn't want them to die, but she was afraid if she warned them, something would happen to Klaus. Both outcomes she didn't want.

She got out of bed and put on a knee length dress and a jean jacket for the event today. She would have waited up for Klaus to drive over with him, until she got a text from Caroline.

Caroline: Leah meet me at the grill asap. Try to be here before Klaus.

She chose to take the blue Audi and drive over. Before walking in, she met Caroline and Stefan.

"Okay, since Tyler is making a move to take down Klaus tonight, we need to get our hands on the sword." Caroline explained.

"Okay... what does that have to do with me?" Leah asked.

"Everything. Make sure to keep Klaus occupied, while Caroline and I are at the mansion looking for it." Stefan said.

"Occupied... you mean distracted? Wait how did I become Klaus bait? Of all people? Caroline would be better suited for this. I-I'm not gonna know what to say! He'll find out! Oh my gosh, he's gonna kill me, I don't know how to flirt!-" Leah's rambling was cut off by Stefan's laugh.

"Listen to me you'll be fine alright? Just be yourself, and that'll be enough. Okay?" Stefan said calming her down.

"Yeah sure, Mom." Leah said still nervous.

"So you know what to do?" Caroline asked going over the plan.

"Yeah. Distract Klaus, yada yada yada. If I die from this, I'm gonna kill you two," Leah said before walking in the grill.

She walked in and coincidentally ran into Tyler himself.

"Hey, Tyler, can I talk to you in private?" She asked nervously. They walked through the back door and went behind the grill.

"So what's up?" He asked.

"About tonight," she started.

"Yeah what is it?" He asked getting edgy.

"You guys need to cancel your plans about taking him down," she said getting quieter and quieter.

"What? No, I can't- we can't. We might never get another chance like this again. It's our only plan."

"And it would be a brilliant one, but after tonight you won't have the outcome you were expecting."

"Wait, is there something I should know about?" Tyler asked skeptically.

"Because if there is, then you should tell me. Now." He stepped closer.

"I-I can't it's not mine to tell, just please do everyone a favor and cancel your plans." Leah wanted to tell Tyler about Hayley's original plans, but she met her at the Miss Mystic Pageant and actually really liked her. She didn't want to exploit Hayley, but she also didn't want her plan to succeed.

"That's not exactly a lot to go off of. And what would I tell them? We need to cancel possibly our only shot at beating him, because you said so? Without any reasoning to back it up? I know that you have a thing for Klaus but-"