Intro (Important)

Hi, thank you for opening this story to read, I will warn you before you read it, my writing is horrible, I only do it because I, I don't even know why, I just am.

Most of these characters and story line are not mine, and belong to the lovely Shannon Messenger.

I will not be updating a lot, only when I have time to, but I hope you like it. This will be one story, not multiple, just adding this warning because it may (probably not but just in case) get confusing.

I will just explain what is happening so far in each characters life.

Sophie Foster

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. She has asked the council for a job as a Keeper, and her interview will be in the story. She is living with Grady, Edaline and Alverna(You will find out who that is later).

Biana Vacker

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. She has a part time job at a dress shop in Atlantis. She is living with Alden, Della and Fitz. She also occasionally visits Alvar, who is kept locked up somewhere made to drive anyone that is in there to long mad.

Lihn Song

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. She is still looking for a job. She married Wylie a week after she graduated. She is living with Wylie, but Tam visits often.

Marella Redek

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. She doesn't want a job at this time. She is living with Durand and Caprise(her parents).

Maruca Chebota

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. She doesn't want a job at this time. She is living with Lesedi(one of her parents).

Keefe Sencen

Graduated from Foxfire 2 years before this story starts. He has a job but won't tell anyone what it is. He is living with Ro in his own house(far away from Lord Noseypants).

Fitz Vacker

Graduated from Foxfire 2 years before this story starts. He has a job working for the council. He is living with Alden, Della and Biana.

Dex Dizznee

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. He has a job working with his father. He is living with Kesler, Juline, Rex, Lex and Bex.

Tam So- *Sees Tam's glare* Last name not to be mentioned

Graduated from Foxfire 2 weeks before this story starts. He has a job as part of the Black Swan's collective. He is living in his own house alone, but occasionally visits Lihn and Wylie.

Wylie Endal

Graduated from Foxfire years before this story starts(Like I would actually calculate that). He has a job working for the council. He is living with Lihn, but Tam occasionally comes over.

The Ruewen Family

Grady and Edaline had another child, her name is Alverna an she is 4 weeks old.

I hope that will help you understand some parts of the story better without me having to explain in the chapter. There will also be some characters that I have made up, just to help the story out a little.

I hope you enjoy the story. Bye Keeper people.