Chapter 2

"Bi, I'm having second thoughts about this." Sophie whispers to Biana as she is pushed to the door of the Shores of Solace.

"You'll be fine. You will say it if you truly believe he is the one, if not, we can go back to discussing whether you like Keefe or Fitz in that way." Biana said, sounding like she had done this many times before (Which, let's be honest, she probably has).

"Fine, but if I make a fool out of myself, I will get revenge." Sophie told her.

Biana rolled her eyes, "By you, do you mean Dex and you? Or maybe Ro? Or maybe even Keefe, if he doesn't 'hate' you?" She rolled her eyes again. "Seriously Soph, he likes you. The only question is, do you like him?"

"I... i don't know"

"Well, that is why you are doing this. If you don't say it, you don't know if you like him in that way. Got that?" Biana asked and Sophie nodded. "Well then. W1hat are you waiting for? Go and tell him.

Sophie walked up to the doors and knocked. Nobody answered. She knocked again. Nobody answered again. She knocked one last time but this time, Lord Cassius opened the door.

"Hello Miss Foster. I am guessing you are here for my son?" Sophie nodded along to what he had said. "You know which one is his room."

Sophie went to Keefe's room and Ro opened the door and grinned at Sophie.

"Hunkyhair, Blondie is here to see you." She said, stepping aside.

Keefe turned in his chair and looked at her in confusion, and became even more confused when Sophie started to blush. Until he looked down and saw that he didn't have a shirt on. He quickly ran to the bathroom.

"Sorry about that." Keefe said, with a blush, when he came back out with a shirt on. "So why did you come here? Neverseen come back? Fitzy finally realized I have better hair than him and he sent you as a spy to find out my secret? You want to find out my secret to how I get my hair to look so amazing?" Keefe joked.

Sophie rolled her eyes. "No, actually, um, I, never mind." Sophie blushed from embarrassment and turned to leave.

"Please Sophie. You can tell me anything." Keefe pleaded, dropping the joking tone.

"I, uh, I was wondering if, um, you would, uh, help me with drawing? Yeah, help me with drawing. You are really good at it and I was going to try and draw some stuff just to pass time, but I can't draw, so, can you?" Sophie lied.

Keefe raised an eyebrow, "Foster, you know you can't lie to an Empath, but sure, I can teach you how to draw. Just hail me when you want your first lesson"

"Okay, sorry for wasting your time." Sophie apologized.

"Time spent with you is never wasted." Keefe whispered, to quiet for anyone to hear. Then he spoke louder and said, "Bye."

Sorry that this chapter is really short, I have a lot to do and I am still recovering from being sick. But I hope you enjoyed this, and don't worry, I will be writing the art lessons in the story.

Please comment on your favorite part, share this to someone you think will like this story, and follow for more of my stories.

Thank you for reading. Love you guys more that Keefe loves E.L.Fudges! Bye :)