kidnapped

HELLO SECOND CHAPTER IM EXCITED FOR THIS I HOPE YOU ENJOY AND THANK YOU FOR 12 READERS OMG WHAT I DIDNT EXPECT THIS TO GO THAT FAR LEAVE A VOTE AND COMMENT PLEASE LOVE YOU DRINK WATER AND EAT FOOD STAY HEALTHY DO WHAT MAKES YOU HAPPY
LOVE YOU

ENJOY
_____
Words:1179
________________________________

What happened in the previous chapter
_______________________________________

??? Pov:

He took a good look at the guy and realize it was the same guy he was hunting down. He quickly suddenly got the idea to kidnap the guy.

He stopped at a random house parked his car took out the keys. Grabbed a random plastic bag. He jumped out of his car ran over to the mysterious guys and pulled the black bag over his head.

He pulled out a phone and said

"We got him.." He said.

_______________________________________
Present time:

TWs
Swearing
Kidnapping
Tattoos??

??? Pov:

While I was in my car I did some additional research on this guy. I dragged the guy supposedly named "George Davidson" down the sidewalk dragging him behind me.

It wasn't that long of a walk to get to my car it was about 1 minute away. I unlocked my car. I reached my car and unlocked the car door.

I quickly pulled him into the
back seat of my car and carried him into the back seat of my Mercedes. I pushed him in. I secured him with the seatbelts to protect him if he fell. Or if his head hits the back of the seat.

I locked my door and hopped into the front seat I put on my seatbelt and looked. I looked into the rearview mirror.

Then looked over to my left I looked down into the left car seat and grabbed the mask in the left seat and put it on my face. It was a white mask with a black smiley face drawn out

I didn't know if he could see me so just to be sure I put on my mask just in case.

I looked at my watch it was appropriately 8:00.

The drive was approximately an hour and a half minutes to reach the destination. So we should reach about 9:45

**TIME SKIP**
(I AM LAZY OK)

George Pov:

"Where...am I.."  He grumbled out. He took a good look at the place where he was currently.  it was a white room with black tiles. He was sitting on a bed it was very soft and comfortable.

It wasn't a big room but it wasn't a small room. The first thing saw was a  window with a curtain covering it. The room had a door but it seemed to me that it was locked.

I looked up at the ceiling of the place. The ceiling was black just like the tiles. The room had a brown ceiling fan. It also had an A/C remote but George did not see the actual A/C at that time.

I saw two other doors but I didn't know where they led the doors we were about six foot-seven inches tall.

"Well, this is better than any other apartment I have ever had.." He said. He sighed.

Suddenly the white door opened up to an unfamiliar guy standing he had a white make with a black drawn-out smiley face on it. I seemed quite a bit childish. But who am I to judge this dude

This guy was wearing a black jumper and a white T-shirt since his shirt was short sleeve could see his tattoos all over his arm. And of course the Nike Air Max shoes

Oh and let me say why was he so good damn tall.

"Oh, you are awake.." the masked man said. Look over at George

"Well obviously.." George thought in his mind. And rolled his eyes at this guy. But he didn't dare say anything to the masked guys he was scared.

"So you're probably wondering why you are in this room at this time and place Well..." he trailed off

"You are obviously a male omega and you are extremely rare so I decided to take you in." He quickly stated. he sat on the edge part of the bed.

George was about to say something but quickly cut himself off. Anyone could tell he was scared. I mean he was Fucking scared to put that into harsher words he was scared shitless. Not only was he scared of what the man he was also scared shitless of what this man could do to him.

He could kill George if he wanted to in a matter of seconds or even minutes if the man is being generous.

I mean who wouldn't be scared? If a tall 6'3 man walked in with his stupid probably fucking demonic mask?

I mean have you seen this guy he is so fucking tall big and masculine. I swear he was 6'3 while I was 5'7.

He was like the fucking big-ass Dragon from the Shrek movie and I was the scared fucking donkey.

"Go ahead...you can talk.." The masked man said in some creepy fucking way. I was scared fucking shitless.

"Why...am I here.." George asks nervously. Look down not trying to create any sort of eye contact with this fucking mysterious creepy masked guy.

"Well... your kind of here because I and my crew needed to save you because this other mafia was trying to get you and hurt you..so I made it my mission to save you. And now here you are.." The masked said.

"Oh, well that explains it. I don't know about you but you are so fucking scary. Not trying to be mean but you are scary.." George said. looking up to the ceiling.

"...I get that a lot so I don't get offended by it.." The masked man said laughing.

"Should I refer to you was anything... Or should I not...?" George said.

"Hmm...call me...Dream.." He said. There was a long pass between his words

"Well ok Dream..is that your real name or..." George questioned.

"No, it's not. but call me Dream". Dream said.

" Oh, and I saw this in your sweater and I thought you needed it..."Dream said. And handed George a paper bag

"On those are my heat suppression. In on my heat right how I need to take them. Do you have any water I can drink..? G.rge asked

'Oh yea.." He went out to get the water and after about 3 minutes he came back with some rich ass water.

"Is this like some joke? Did someone make this water why does it look so rich.?But thank you anyways.." He questioned.

"No.." Dream stated. the masked man let out a chuckle

George drank down his suppressant and finished drinking the water. He put the cup back on the side table.

"That felt nice. Thanks again for this.." George said

The dream left the room and locked back the door.

'Dream you say.."He said
Hmm

THE END