two

Eleanor leant against the hood of her car, drumming her fingers against the bright red paint as she waited

"Right. If you want to drop the hint to your mom, that Aimee's body is at the bottom of a ravine with a cracked spine," she could practically hear the smirk in Damon's voice as he swung open the door. "Might save your mom some time."

Caroline was the first the exit the house, the eldest Salvatore hot on her heels. Damon shut the door behind him and headed towards his car, only to be shoved against it, a firm grip around his throat.

"This seems oddly familiar," he choked out.

"Where the hell is my sister?" Eleanor was straight to the point.

"I don't know what you're talking about."

"She never made it back last night which leads me to believe that you've done something to her," she tightened her grip. "And if you've hurt her in any way whatsoever, I'm gonna make you regret being born."

Damon remained silent, using the element of surprise to switch their positions and gain the upper hand.

"Your sister is exactly where she should be, and there is nothing you can do about it." He let go of her and opened the car door. "I don't remember much of it but I liked you a lot more in 1993."

-

Her tall black stiletto heels clicked loudly against the white tiled hallway as she strutted towards the younger Salvatore brother who stood outside a classroom conversing with a girl she didn't know.

"Hey, pretty boy!" She called out, putting a halt to their conversation. "We need to talk."

Eleanor pulled him into the classroom which was conveniently empty.

"If this is about Katherine – "

"I'm not playing around, Stefan. Tell me where my sister is, now."

"Why would I?"

"Because if you don't, I will personally deliver Elena to the people that are after her," she took a step towards him and threateningly pointed her index finger, "and, believe me, they won't be nice as me."

Stefan stayed quiet, unsure whether he should believe her or not what she was saying.

"Help us get Elena back and then we'll take you to Katherine," Bonnie interjected. "Deal?"