Love is...Money

(Y/N) sat at her desk in her home office and sighed. The office was originally her mom's, but when she left her with her dad, he gave it to (Y/N). She had come up with all of her ideas there, including the generator that Donnie was also building. She held her face and looked at the blank piece of blueprint paper she had printed when she got home. (Y/N) felt as if she needed to make something, but she just didn't know what. (Y/N) got up and walked over to the kitchen to get a cup of coffee. She hadn't had any yet since she got home from the lair, and she needed some. Badly. As she started her Keurig, she saw her laptop sitting on the counter. Maybe she could look online for inspiration.

(Y/N) opened her laptop and looked up 'science ideas' in the search bar. Immediately, an ad for a science competition came up. The ad read:

Attention all young innovators! Do you have a passion for science and a drive to make the world a better place? Then enter our Ecologically Friendly Invention Competition and show us your most innovative and sustainable idea!

We are looking for the best and brightest minds to create an invention that can help protect our environment and combat climate change. Whether it's a new form of renewable energy, a waste reduction solution, or an eco-friendly product, we want to see your ideas come to life.

The winner of this competition will receive a cash prize of $50,000, as well as the opportunity to work with industry experts to further develop their invention and potentially bring it to market. Imagine the impact your invention could have on the world and the legacy you could leave!

To enter, simply submit a proposal outlining your invention and its potential impact on the environment. The top finalists will be selected to present their ideas to a panel of judges at our live event, where the winner will be announced.

Don't miss out on this incredible opportunity to make a difference and win big! Enter now and let's create a more sustainable future together!

(Y/N)'s eyes went wide and a smile grew and n her face. This was so convenient. Donnie had already started something like this that she could finish with him. But then she remembered, Donnie was mad at her.

"Shit." She mumbled as she reached for her phone from her back pocket.

(Y/N) called April and sighed before she was answered.

"What?" A voice said from the phone.

"Who is this?" (Y/N) asked.

The voice that replied was very deep and boring, it was slightly familiar but she couldn't place it.

"It's Donnie."

"Why do you have April's phone?"

"She isn't here, and she left it. What do you need?"

"I have an opportunity I think you might like."

"What is it?" Donnie asked, he was slightly intrigued.

"A chance to win $50,000 by building an economically friendly invention. Maybe like a generator, or a reliable power source." (Y/N) smirked and leaned on the counter.

"What does this have to do with me?"

"Dude! You literally have a whole-ass generator in your home, and it's $50,000! Why wouldn't you want it be involved?" She paused, "I say, we split the money 50/50, and we can use it to upgrade your lab and then you can fully power the lair."

"I'll think about it." He said, simply. Then he hung up the phone.

"What the fuck?" (Y/N) cursed.

She tried to dial the number again, but it went straight to voicemail.

"What a petty jerk!" She yelled as she stomped back to her office so she could stare at a blueprint for even more time.