ch 9

dear diary,

it's been a while a lot has happened and it's so embarrassing let me explain, me and naruto we're looking at flowers i was saying how beautiful they are and reminiscing about the school days and that stupid flower class the girls had to take. but when i looked over at him he was just looking at me but not in a creepy way no idk what the look in his eyes were but out of nowhere ok listen this is embarrassing you can't tell anyone not like you could ur a book oh my god ok back to what happened ok so he KISSED me naruto the kid that had a thing for my sister the crush of my friend, but i still kissed him omg im a terrible friend but it was amazing oh my lord i sound like a horney teenager (eh sort) but it was like this moment of bliss ew gross ok well he's not the only one who has kissed me. i know right what is going on so i was on a mission to help a princess do something i dont remember not care she was an ass anyway i spotted guess who just guess.. Sasuke bother fucking SASUKE i called out his name because i thought i was hallucinating but no. he vanishes and suddenly right behind me my back was firmly pressed against his chest omg swoon i know right, i tried to wiggle my way out of his grip but nope i couldn't move so he takes his hand and lifts my head up to look at him still FIRMLY holding my waist i felt like i was gonna faint. we held eye contact for 30 seconds maybe i have no clue when he lets go oh my waist and is suddenly infront of me says bs like "it's dangerous out here you shouldn't be here" like i wasn't the one who saved his ass multiple times admittedly i looked at him like he lost his mind and started yelling at him about him leaving and him being here how he left everyone he left Sakura when yep you guessed it he kisses me when he pulls away he said i was talking to much asshole but then he vanished leaving me clueless and confused the double C's i felt like i was doing the walk of shame when walking into the village. but to simplify everything i have a shit ton of bitchs that idk what to do with shikamaru, kiba, naruto, Sasuke, GARRA like help what, rock lee, neji and omg hinata has been acting weird always stuttering and blushing around me also INO and kakashi my old teacher omg i love my hoes but there's too many of them and idk what to d- "(Y/N) COME HERE!" a feminine voice yelling "ugh ok i'll be down in a second!" (y/n) yelled back to the voice" -o im just so lost i have to go now but maybe just maybe i could make a decision because im just so lost i love all of them so much. ' (y/n) closes the diary and puts it in the desk hiding it under papers and other books ' " hey ... what do you need?" (y/n) asks the voice as she walks down the stairs.