ch 6

Naruto grumbles at the man as Kakashi introduces himself to the bridge builder

"Ya! Alright!" Naruto exclaimed happily. "Why are you so excited naruto?" sakura asked prepping her hair. "This will be the first time out of the village. I am a traveler now! Hahahahaha." Naruto declared laughing. I can't help but smile at his enthusiasm and agree with him, "I also have never been out of the village." I say and Sakura whispers in my ear, "Nobody cares shush." Sakura warned me but I challenge her by walking up to Naruto.

"Hey! Am I supposed to trust you with my life? What a joke." The old man complained rudely and that made Naruto mad. "Never insult a ninja it's a big mistake! Someday, I will become Hokage, my name is Naruto Uzumaki don't forget it!" Naruto yelled making me jump at the loudness in his voice. "The day you become Hokage I will spread wings and fly," he mocked at Naruto. "Well, then you might just wanna start to learn how to fly," I said standing up to the old geezer. 

As kakashi~Sensei explains what the Hokage are we continue walking as we pass a puddle, and it has not rained in a will so I got an idea. "Oh no you don't (y/n) you will not do anything," Sakura says as she pulls me by my shirt.

After the ninja came out of the puddle and "killed" Kakashi Sensei we were all taken aback by it even me and I know that was not Kakashi Sensei.

  "Now it is your turn." the ninja said as they came after Naruto and Sasuke puts them on the hold and they escape from it they go after the bridge builder and Sakura goes and moves in front of the old geezer and then Sasuke moves in front of Sakura, jeez this is hard to watch and just as I was about to put vines around the two ninja Kakashi came and chock held them. "hey Sensei if you put them against the tree I can put them in vines."

ps I love you all and thank you for all the support and love