ch 5

"Sasuke at point B," Sasuke says through the headpiece

"Sasuke at point B," Sasuke says through the headpiece. "Sakura I'm at point C." Sakura answers

"(Y/N) I am at point D.," I say and standing up to get a better view of the runaway cat Torah................"Naruto at point A believes it!" Naruto screams as I clutch my ears in pain. "You are late naruto." kakashi~sensei scolded as the cat jumped through the trees. "The target moved (Y/N) get closer to the point where it is easy for you to capture the cat Torah." sensei say as I go to my location, the formation will not work so I ask sensei. "Sensei can I move the formation a little so we have a better chance of getting the cat?" Sakura yells, "Why you should be able to do this (Y/N) or are-" Sakura was cut off by the groning of Naruto and the 'go ahead (Y/N).' by Sensei. "Ok thank you sensei. Sasuke can you move around that tree and crouch.?" I ask and demanded. "Be nice (Y/N) don't demand Sasuke to do anything." sakura scolded. "sorry," I mutter getting annoyed but they cheer up as I don't need Naruto to move because he read my mind and moved for me. "Oh thank you, Naruto you read my mind," I say in my normal cheery voice as the cat moved and Naruto charged at it and counts the cat as it started scratching naruto's face. "Can you confirm the ribbon on the cat's right ear?" sensei asked. "Yep!" I said as I took the cat from naruto and gently stroked her head, "meow!" Torah purred in delight as I giggled. Naruto glared at Torah and yelled, "Can't we get a better mission than this? I hate cats!" I giggled again and started walking away from the group to Lord Hokage's office.

   -MISSION COMPLETE-

"Oh, my poor little kitten."The owner of Torah said crushing the poor cat, "Mommy was so worried about her naughty little fuzzykins, yes." She squealed.

I winced and felt bad for the unfortunate cat that was screaming for air.

Naruto started to laugh. "Stupid cat. The cat deserves to be crushed." He laughed. Sakura looked at it and gave him or her a pitiful side glance. "No wonder it ran away," Sakura spoke.

Lord Third, sat behind the long desk with a pipe in his mouth. "Now then, for your squad seven, your next mission will have several available tasks," he continued, "Among them, babysitting, helping a wife do the sopping, digging up the potatoes, and-" he was stopped abruptly by naruto yelling "No!" and crossing his arms. "I wanna go n a real mission, something challenging and exciting! Not this little kid stuff! Come on, Old man!" He ended his little rant I was kinda disappointed because I wanted to see the little kid oh well Naruto was right. "How DaRE you!? You're just brand new Genin with no experience!" Iruka sensei yelled slamming his hands on the desk. "I remember handing (y/n)'s butt to her," Sakura said under her breath so only I could hear. 'I only let you.' I said in my head. "-, You start with a simple mission to develop your skill and prove yourselves!"Iruka finished.

Naruto closed his eyes and took a breath and said, "Are you serious? Babysitting is not a mission it's just a stupid--Ack!" Kakashi sensei had slammed his knuckles or fist I was not looking but Naruto fell over, "Will you put a lid on it?" He asked\demanded.

"Naruto are you ok?" I asked in a concerning voice. "Ya (y/n) I will be fine. Believe It." Naruto said in a low voice but loud enough for all of us to hear. "Naruto---" lord Third began, "It seems you don't understand the task you have been given-"

I was listening for the first seven minutes but zoned out thinking about the new jutsu I had been creating till naruto said "So I had Tonkotsu Ramen yesterday, and I'm thinking Miso Ramen today. Wha do you say (y/n) would you like to come with me?" Naruto questioned, "Yeah sounded great I wi-" I agreed but was cut off by Lord Third yelling "Silence!" Kakashi sensei rubbed the back of his head, "Oh, sorry." Kakashi apologized. Naruto turned towards Lord Third and crossed his arms. "Ugh! You always lecture me like you're my grandfather or something!" Naruto began I nudged him with my elbow as a way to say 'you be careful and nice mister,' He got the point and started again. "But, I am not the little brat who used to pull pranks! I'm a ninja now and I want a mission!" He finished.

The Hokage chuckled, while Iruka sensei smiled. "Naruto wants us to know he is no longer a brat and wants a ninja mission! So be it." The old man said while everybody was shocked except me I know Naruto had a way of persisting people he has done into me like two million times. "Since you are so determined, I'm going to give you a C-ranked mission. You'll be bodyguards on a journey."

I was now quite excited, "Really!? You are amazing Lord Third!" I exclaimed excitement was overflowing my body. "Who? Who? Are we guarding a princess? Or some Lord?" Naruto question with the same excitement as me.

Lord Third smoked his pipe "Don't be so impatient. I will bring him in now, send in our visitor!"

The door opened slightly, all I could see was a brown-looking beer bottle. "What the," I said in a quiet voice hoping nobody caught me and asked me to speak up, I don't do good with the spotlight on me I freeze up and stutter so much you can't understand me.

Any ho A grown man, with tan skin, dark gray hair, and black eyes walked in. "A bunch of little snot-nosed kids?" the old man said. "Just because he has one does not me he needs to act like one," I whisper in Naruto's ear, Naruto chuckles at my mean but a true joke. He took another swig of his beer, leaning against the door. "And you, the little one with the idiotic look on your face." the old man said. "You really expect me to believe you are a ninja." The old man said and Naruto laughed. "Who's the one with the idiotic look on---?" he stopped himself when everyone got close. Sasuke was 5"0, sakura and me are 4"10, and naruto was 4"9 the smallest.

Naruto's entire mood changed "I'll demolish you." Sakura that it was funny that he called me short. Kakashi stepped in a got a hold of Naruto and said, "You can't demolish the client Naruto." Kakashi sighed. "It doesn't work that way."

The stinky old man took another swig of some beer.

If he'd stop drinking and be nicer we could get along but no we have to be rude and mean uhh, jerk

"I am Tazuna, a master bridge builder, and I must return to my country," he stated, " I'm building a bridge there that will change our world, and I expect you to get me there safely."

He watched us carefully "even if it means giving up your life."