New To Town

♡fanfiction♡
  {please keep in mind that this is just for fun}

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡part 1♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

༻𓊈𒆜3rd person𒆜𓊉༺

It was a Sunday afternoon when you finally arrived to your family's new house. Your Brother Geonu who is 2 years older than you, woke you up from the car ride.

"Hey, Y/N, wake up. We're here."
"Huh? We are?" You said as you wipe your eyes and start to wake up. You and Geonu get out of the car and help your parents bring all of the luggage's and bags inside.

After a few hours of unpacking and organizing you finally finished

After a few hours of unpacking and organizing you finally finished. It's now time for dinner. You rush down stairs, you are very hungry. As you all eat your parents inform you about something...

"So, did you guys finish your rooms?"

"Yes." you both said.

"Good... since it's Sunday today, you guys will start school tomorrow. Since you guys are finished and it's the start of the week."

"Already?! But we just got here.. I want to explore the town and at least have time to prepare..I'm not ready to go to school..."

"It's to late, I already have your classes. You will make new friends and maybe have hangouts."

"Whatever.." you said as you started to pick at your food.

After dinner you went to get ready for your first day. You packed your bag, picked your outfit, then brushed your teeth.

(You can picture what ever you want to wear)••••Thank you for reading

Thank you for reading. Please vote if you enjoyed and I'm always open for requests. Part 2 coming soon :)