Nice To Meet You

♡fanfiction♡
{please keep in mind that this is just for fun}

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡part 3♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

༻𓊈𒆜3rd person𒆜𓊉༺

Seeing you blush made him laugh secretly.

"We're going to watch a movie, if you want to join us. I'm going to go get the disk, I'll be right back." Geonu said as he starts heading upstairs.

Bain looked at you, smiled and said
"How was your first day?"

"It was good." You replied with a little laugh to break the awkwardness.

Your brother Geonu comes back with a movie and puts it in. Geonu sits down beside you but then Bain sits on your other side.

You were having a mental breakdown in your head. You couldn't believe he sat next to you.

After the movie was over Bain had to go home.

"Bye Geonu, see you at school tomorrow. Bye Y/N."
He smiled at you and giggled.

He really caught your attention, but it confused you...you still had a crush on Doyum...and Bain is your brothers best friend.
You were confused about your feelings. Who did you like more? You started writing about how you feel, you read it over and you knew you sounded crazy.

You were really bothered with how you felt so you decided to go for a walk. You found a beautiful park filled with cherry blossom trees and a bench.

 You grabbed a seat and put your headphones in, trying to take your mind off of the situation

You closed your eyes...
After a few minutes you felt someone was watching you so you open your eyes and see Bain. He was walking up to you.

"Hey Y/N, can I sit with you?"

"Oh yea sure."

As he sits down beside you he stares at you.

"You know you don't have to be shy around me." He blurted out.

"Huh im, I'm not."

"I know you are. Your red. You don't have to say anything but, I think your pretty.."

You were now Very red. Did he just call you pretty?!

"Stop it. I know your just playing with me."

"I'm really not. I know I'm your brothers friend and we just met but I like you. I know you like me too."

"I I don't know okay."
You then got up and started to speed walk away. You got back home and went straight to your room.

{the next day}

You woke up and got ready for school. You quickly ate breakfast and you and Geonu took off on the bus.

You arrived at school and went to class avoiding everybody. You sat down next to Doyum not saying a word. He looked at you and could tell something was wrong.

"Y/N, are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

You didn't reply. The teacher then walked in and announced that you all will have a project to do.

"Ok class, today you will be giving a project to work on in a group of 2. You will be assigned partners."
After announcing everyone else's partners she gets to you.
"Ok lastly Doyum and Y/N. I strongly encourage all of you to work on this project after school. It will be due on Friday."

The bell rings for lunch.
You don't want to sit with Doyum because you don't want to catch more feelings, it dose not help that you to are partners already.
You try to find Geonu and see if he wants to eat together but you see him with Bain, who your also trying to avoid.

You end up just eating outside by yourself.

At the end of the day Doyum comes up to you.

"Hey Y/N, I thought you were going to eat with us again. What happened?"

You started to blush a little bit.
"Sorry, it's nothing. I don't want to talk about it."

Doyum just brushed it off. "Let's go to your house to work on the project."

You both then start heading to your house.

[Part 4 out soon. Thank you for reading! Sorry if this one was boring. I promise part 4 will be interesting]