The First Day

♡fanfiction♡
{please keep in mind that this is just for fun}

◌⑅⃝●♡⋆♡part 2♡⋆♡●⑅⃝◌

༻𓊈𒆜1st person𒆜𓊉༺

I wake up from the sound of my alarm. It is 7:15 AM.
I shut my eyes again because I'm not ready to wake up yet. Suddenly I hear my mom yelling my name to get up.

"Y/N! You don't want to be late, do you?!"

Ugh. I then get up and shower then get dressed. I came down to eat breakfast with my brother.

"You guy's excited for your first day!?" Mom asked.

"Yup, although it's early, I'm excited to make friends." Geonu answered.

"Yeah it'll be ok I suppose." I said. I really am not thrilled to start so soon but I need to stay positive.

*honk*
The bus then arrived.
I said by to my parents and Geonu and I headed towards the bus. It was full of kids around our age. I was very nervous but I don't think I showed it.

After a few stops, we finally arrived at our new school.

༻𓊈𒆜3rd person𒆜𓊉༺

You get off the bus and made your way into the school with your brother. Every one was looking at you 2 and whispering to each other. You and your brother were the only new students this year.

*ring*

The bell rung and everyone began to head to their classrooms as the hallways emptied. Your brother Geonu had already found his class. You didn't know where yours was which caused you to be a bit late.

You finally found your class and knocked on the door.
Your new teacher then opened the door.

"Oh hello. Your a bit late but it's okay. Can you introduce yourself to everyone please?"
Your teacher asked.

"Um.. hi, I'm Y/N... yeah."
You were a bit awkward and shy considering it was your first day.

Your teacher then showed you to your seat.

"You can go sit beside Doyum. Doyum raise your hand please."

You started to head over to Doyum, your new seat mate.

You thought to yourself

You thought to yourself.. 'wow he's quite attractive... I hope he's nice'.

"Hi I'm Doyum, nice to meet you Y/N."

"Hi, nice to meet you too."

You both started talking to each other while still doing your school work.

After getting to know Doyum you think to yourself 'I think I like him....'

Lunch time comes and you go to the cafeteria

You then see Doyum signalling you to come sit with him

You then see Doyum signalling you to come sit with him. You notice that he is with a few other boys. You go towards them and sit down.

"This is the new girl I was telling you about, Y/N. she's really nice. Y/N, these are my friends Jimin, Sangwoo, and JM."

"Oh hi. Nice to meet you all." You said as you smile at them.

*time skip - after school*

The bell rings and everybody begins to leave. You say by to your friends and wait for your brother.

Suddenly you hear your phone beep. It's a text from your brother Geonu. You then open it.

~ Hey Y/N. I will be a little late coming home today I'm just hanging out with some of my new friends. Mom said I can bring one of them over. I'll see you in a bit. Love Geonu ~^^

After reading the text, you start getting on the bus to head home.
When you got home you saw your mom and dad.

"Hey honey! How was your first day?" Your dad questioned.

"It was actually better than I expected."

"That's good to hear." Your dad said

"Did you make any friends?" Asked your mom

"Actually I did! I met some guys. There's Sangwoo, Jimin, JM, and Doyum. Doyum sits beside me in class... he's very handsome."

"Ooo sounds nice, do you like him?"

"Well... maybe." You said. You do like him but don't want to catch feelings so quick...

After catching up with your parents you then sat in the living room reading a book.

After an hour or so, you hear the door open. Your brother then comes into the living room and sees you.

"Hey Y/N, this is my friend Byeonghee, he goes by Bain though."

Wow

Wow.... All you could think was how handsome and good looking he was. He was definitely your type.

"h hi..um..nice to meet you." You were very shy. A pink shade of blush crossed upon your face...

{Part 3 out soon.
Thanks for reading}