《Arguement vol.2》(Bill)

<it will be a bit similar with the previous chapter with Tom,,,enjoy>

Yestreday, you were scrolling in bill's social media because he was at their studio working on a new song(pictures of him and the band members)and as you were viewing them you found a picture with him and a girl kissing his cheek while she had like..broke her back trynna stretch her ass to the camera. What,the,actual,fu**. You gasped and stayed there looking at it for like 5 minutes straight. You clearly couldn't believe in your eyes. You slowly bursted out in tears thinking of what he had posted. He informed you that he will come late at home today so..yes you waited for him all day. Crying your eyes out and hugging yourself so you didn't feel somehow alone. After so many hours you heared key sound on the door but you didn't dare to look who it was or who even came in.

B: Baby im home!!!*hears sniffing from the living room* shit-
B: Honey..*makes a sad face as he saw her*My baby..why are you crying..*sits closer to her but she moves away every time he got closer to her*
Y/N: Liar..*wispers not even lookin at him*liar..liar..
B: who is liar baby..?*trying to figure out*
Y/N: You..You dare to ask who is the liar..in here?
B:*silent as he can't understand her* Come here my-*tries hugging her*
Y/N: GET OFF OF ME. GET AWAY.*she yells*
B:..what ...why....what did i do?..*about to cry*
Y/N: *throws her phone at him* Take a look.
B: *sees the picture of him and that girl*...yeah..what's the..problem..with that pic?*confused*
Y/N: You serious right now?.. You know what? I'm leaving this f*cking place right now*gets up quickly and so did Bill*
B: What the fuck is wrong babe*yells in frustration*
Y/N: So..you continue to fool me..i hate you..*wispers to herself, as she approaches the door of the house Bill grabs her by the waist and turns her around*
Leave me alone!!!!!*yells while crying*
B: *realisation hits him*Darling let me explain please i beg you!!!!*starts tearing up*
Y/N: I don't want to hear you..your voice ...we are done.
B: LET ME FUCKING EXPLAIN TO YOU.
Y/N: *she is freaked out right now with him yelling like that, but still sits there with him holding her by the waist* fine..be quick.
B: *sighs* Ok so that post is like from 2002 and now it is 2004(you weren't together back then) it's pretty old you can tell and ecxept from that that girl was a fan of me like she was a crazy ass b*tch she just appeared from nowhere and took a pic of me without my permission. As you can see i was outside of our studio exiting and she just pop up on me sudenly. You can also see how my face was in that picture.You can also see that this ig (let's pretend it was created back then)account is not mine its a fanpage's acc..

The whole time you were facing the floor crying silenlt for how dumb u were to havent checked out those details and for how stupid you felt to blame him like that and how you treated him the past few minutes.He brought his hands up to the sides of your neck , which made you look up facing him with your red puffy eyes. He then got more and more closer to your face and wispered against your lips.

B: Was i clear to you?*in a soft tone*
Y/N: *nods sadly in response*

He,then, kissed you with so much passion in whick you replied back. His right hand is being placed,now, to your lower back and the other one was caressing the side of your neck softly.

Y/N: *breaks the kiss* i...i want to apologise so bad-*cuts you off*
B: Shhhh darling.. it's okey honey i would react the same if i was in your place..*tucks her hair behind her ear so he would have a better view of her face*

Kisses her for one last time and carries her by her thighs(her hands wrapped around his neck and her legs around his torso resting her head on the crook of his neck.) all the way up to their bedroom. He lays her soflty down(already wearing her pjs) and he gets immidietly next to her.

B: Now.. you can apologise as much as you want my angel*pecks her lips*

For the rest of the night they were talking and discussing literally everything and in the end they fell asleep all cuddled up.