《Visiting his parents》(Tom)

Today, was a hard day for you since you and Tom will be visiting his parents in about an hour. Although he had already given you some examples about how his parents are, you were still anxious meeting them. You are now in front of your mirror staring at yourself while decided what to wear. You were looking out for something basic and simple(you finally wore a black simple dress). You were inhaling and exhaling sharply as your anxiety was building up as the time was passing. Tom came up slowly behind you, making eye contact through the mirror, while his arms travelled around your waist hugging it.

Y/N: Can you help me with the zipper here?*points behind her back*
T: Sure darling(you had already zipped it to a certain spot but not fully)

He slowly started unzipping it while smirking. Continues till its fully unzipped, exposing your bear back. He trails his fingers down your back soothing your skin. Shivers run down your spine making your tensed muscles relaxed.

Y/N: Babe.. please we have no time ahead of us, we should get ready *says with an anxious experession*..please..
T: Why so anxious hon?*kisses your neck from behind*
Y/N: Ah..i'm not beautiful..i'm not beautiful enough to show up to your parents..First of all..my outfit is not fullfilling me but i have to wear something like that so that i won't look like a slut..
T: Firstly, my parents are okey to wear literally anything you want. Secondly i have told you so many times not to listen to the little stupid voices in your head ,mhm? also you are the most gorgeous girl i have ever met in my entire life..*smiles at her* So..*zips up slowly* stop overthinking like that because to me you are just perfection oke? And for sure my parents are going to adore you as much as i do.. So ,again, relax*whispers into her ear* and take your time getting ready..

You simply noded at his words with a smiley face letting all of your anxiety get off of you. He turned you around to face him and placed his hands on the side of your neck careesing it with his thumbs while kissing you passionately. You (of course) kissed him back, and you automatically calmed down at the feeling of his warm lips hovering yours.

T: Everything is going to be fine.. remember how much i love you my babygirl.
Y/N: I love you more Tomy..*caresses his cheeks with her hands*

After some hour you exited your house and went to your car. He opened the door for you and you immidietly got inside, so did he. For the rest of the drive , he was holding your hand tightly resuring you that he is there for you and that your not alone.

<After 2 Hours>

"Goodbye my loves, hope to visit us again!!" Tom's parents said with hope in their eyes clearly showing. You and Tom headed to your car.

Y/N: *exhales in relief* I loved them, babe. They are too good to be true..*smiling hard*
T: Of course they are darling. See? Everything turned out right.

You finally reached home and for the rest of the evening and night-time you spent it with him.