《Valentine's day》(Tom)

It was 8pm in the morning. You suddenly felt lonely,someone was missing of course from your bed. As you opened your eyes you saw yourself cuddling with a big teddy bear..where's Tom? You got a bit anxious at the feeling somethingh might have happened to him. You went to get your phone but you heard your door opening. Tom appears with a disk in his hand filled of various meals, especially breakfast. Poche eggs with bacon, fruit salad, croissant chocolate, pinaple juice etc. He approached you.

Y/N: *speechless but smiley*What are all these babe..
T: Goodmorning, first of all, princess..*bends down kissing your lips passionately,leaving the disk on your bedside table, placing his hands on the sides of your neck*
Y/N: Goodmorning handsome..*says shyly*
T: These are all for you my love.
Y/N: Is it like..today a special day honey?
T: Check your phone..

You grabbed your phone, unlocking it , viewing that it was 14 February and immidietly viewing your new wallpaper and widgets.. The wallpaper was a picture of you and Tom kissing eachother with the boys( Gustav, Bill,Georg) pointing teasingly at you while holding their laughs by covering their mouths. So cute believe me. You smiled so hard, clearly feeling your cheeks heat up, as long as you hadn't seen that picture, before. The widgets were some mini cute pic of you and Tom doing silly things in your dates. They were wonderful.

Y/N: Pleaseeeee i love them babeee*hugs him tightly*
T: *kissed your cheek* i knew it my love..

You giggled from your hapiness and decided to get up from bed to enjoy him more. As you got up he wrapped his arms around you and lifting you up like a baby. He laughed cutely, so did you. He let you back down again.

T: The surprises haven't ended yet...it's only the begginng..
Y/N: But why baby..
T: Beacuse it's simply Valentine's day and i want to spend it with my one and only lover. Is there a problem with that ms. Y/N??
Y/N: No of course not.. I was just confused*caresses his cheek*
B: I have made a special program only for us..*squizes her ass playfully and staring deep into her eyes*
Y/N: *giggles* You love me that much huh?*says in a teasing way*
T: More than anything you can put in your own mind..
Y/N: I love you too my boy*smiles at him*

At lunch time, he took you out in a trendy reatsaurant themed by Valentine's day. You ordered literally everything in the menu, so did he. After that, you went shopping together, of course, for about 4 hours.

T: I'll buy you everything okey my love?
Y/N: Babe.. you don't need to.. you have done so much for me..i'll pay by my own don't worry.
T: As long as we are together i'll do everything for you and pay whatever i want for you okey ms. Y/N?*jokingly mad*
Y/N: Sure mr. Tom!*you both laughed*

You were holding hands the whole time..So cute. At the evening you went for some time at the amusement park playing numerous games and trying out many activities together. By the end you had both won so much games , clearly fulled of holding teddy bears and food. At the end of the day, you went back home. The house full of decoration*heart ballons , candles, rose petas at the floor*. You decides to follow them (together) . They were leading straight to your bedroom. It was fully decorated too.

Y/N: Darling-*cuts you off*
T: Shhh..*places his index finger on your lips*.. just enjoy the moment,nothing else..*starts undressing you slowly...let your mind free..*conyinues undressing now himself* and especially..let me .. explore you*wispers in your ear seductively*

You definately know what followed after. Your night was full of love , lust, and passion literally your most favourite Valentine's dat you have ever spent with someone.