Introduction

Hi, my name is Clive. I'm 20 years old and I have a secret. I have a really weird power and I want to explain exactly what it does.

Basically I can dive into unreal worlds of any type of game, series, movies and even the thoughts of someone close to me. Also, I'm able to transfer any character I see in those unreal worlds into reality and make them real people.

These power is amazing and I use it for something I'm passionate about. I have a tickle fetish and I also find very pleasant to hear girls laughing. I'm not the kind of guy that is very outgoing in social meanings, so I use my power to travel to any all of the worlds I can to find characters I loved to tickle them.

I will share my adventures here if anyone wants to read what I've already done. I can give a little information about what I have already visited to date that you, reader, are seeing this.

I went into the games of: Dead by Daylight, Valorant, Mario Brothers, Professor Layton, Ace Attorney, Resident Evil.

I've visited the series of: Stranger Things, Wednesday, Victorious, The Flash, Code Lyoko, SMG4 universe, Helluva Boss, and a lot of Cartoon type like Adventure's Time, Gumball, Doraemon, etc.

Movies I only went to very specific ones like: Frozen, Cruella de Vil, and right now I can't remember more but I'll post the story if I do remember.

I don't know with which one I should start but you can tell me and I'll be back with the story.

Your dear friend.

Clive, The Blink.