Tickling Wednesday Addams

**THIS STORY CONTAINS MAJOR SPOILERS OF THE SERIES**

It all starts on a rainy tuesday evening. I was lying on the couch and had just finished watching "Wednesday".

-(Clive): This is really a very good series.

A quick thought came to my mind when I turned off the TV.

-(Clive): She was so serious, but I love the character, it can be difficult to break her, but I'll not know if she's ticklish if I don't try it out myself.

And with that in mind and with the desire to see the Addams girl laugh, I began to tinker a plan to achieve it.

The next day, at the same time that I finished watching the series, I laid on my bed and began to use my power. And there I was, a few seconds later, I transferred in the series "Wednesday".

I really liked how the series developed, so I didn't want to alter it, I stayed as a background character but I had in mind when and where to appear to build my plan.

I was wearing a black hoodie and black jeans to be as stealthy as possible, I knew when I had to make my entrances, four in particular and the fifth one would be to tickle her, so I waited for those parts of the story to come.

My first interaction with the main characters was when Wednesday and Enid found an injured Tyler near the Gates house.

-(Wednesday): Tyler, can you walk?

Xavier appeared out of nowhere as I already knew.

-(Wednesday): Where did you come from?

-(Xavier): Here, take this. What happened to him?

I appeared whistling like the wolf from Puss in Boots

-(Clive): Someone is about to die?

-(Enid): Who are you?

-(Clive): Clive Samrad, death's apprentice, lately I've been really busy on this place.

-(Enid): The monster might be coming this way, we have to go now.

-(Clive): This guy is a false alarm, you're good to go Tyler.

I vanished into the air whistling again leaving the four of them a bit confused.

My next appearance was when Wednesday found out that Thing had been stabbed and he was presumably dead and she brought him to uncle Fester. I came into the room whistling like usual.

-(Clive): I sense the embrace of death in this room.

-(Wednesday): No wait, he can come back.

-(Clive): I need to follow the rules dear Wednesday.

-(Wednesday): Wait just a moment please.

I knew uncle Fester would bring Thing back to life so I took that to my advantage.

-(Clive): I'll make an exception, but you'll owe me one, deal?

She didn't answered my question, she just noded and as soon as she did that, Fester brought Thing back to live. I noticed her turning around for a second but I was gone by the time she did that.

My third manifestation was not to far from that part of the story. It was when Xavier was arrested.

-(Xavier): You.... you framed me! I'm being set up! I should have let Rowan kill you.

I appeared without whistling for once.

-(Clive): Soooo... that guy was the Hyde huh? Shame, I kinda thought he was a cool dude.