8. So you're the one...

Previously

Haerin: Idea, I guess I should just ditch the school tomorrow right? It won't be a big deal ( she said but deep inside she knew only if her mother Hye kyo knew about this, she was gonna be dead, but she cared less about it, while if jimin caught her tommorrow, she was surely going to be humiliated and bullied, so it was sure that she chose to hear an earful scolding from her mother)

"But was it a great idea , maybe yes and maybe no too, well let's see what future holds ".
______________________________________

Currently
28 September, 2022
Hyun's Mansion.

( The sun rised as the birds sang in their melodious voice, the young girl was sleeping soundly as sun kissed her milky skin, as she cuddled more in the soft, yet fluffy blanket of hers, in the meantime disturbing her sleep her alarm rang, she was annoyed, she woke up sat up straight ,turned the off the alarm clock, and again laid down on the bed, even before she could be enlightened with the sleep she was going to get ,her Mother, yeah, her mother barged in her bedroom, making the poor girl fall down of her bed, and that too on her ass, as the girl screamed. P

"Oh my holy cow, where's that theif , oh man -- (even before she could continue the silly rambling of hers, her mother laughed out loud making her somehow startled, she sat down comfortably on the floor on her room, as her mother, said)

Kiddo,just wanted to inform you that Dongwook wanted to meet you up in person, so can pleases skip school for today ,please, Hae ( Her mother said practically pleaded, but little did she knew, it was something Haerin was already planning to do, Haerin had already planned that she would be ditching the school today, practically was going to save her from being bullied and hummilated, but meeting her mother's boyfriend wasn't even a better choice yet it was somehow necessary for her to attend the meeting her mother had settled up for her her and her soon to be father, Uughhh well correction stepfather.. She could ignore that fact that her mother was practically pleading. so all she could do was agree and go with the flow)

Haerin: Ok I will be downstairs in minutes ( you said with an emotionaless face )

Hye kyo : Kiddo, you don't need to force yourself to attend this meeting, I can cancel this if you want ( she said clearly not wanting to make her daughter uncomfortable)

Haerin: No it's fine, and do I need to dress formally ( she questioned but it was crystal clear that she was unbothered about it)

Hye kyo : oh yeah, I will be in the kitchen if you need anything ( she said as she went out the luxurious room and sighed for the umpteenth time)

Haerin : Ok ( she said and went inside the spacious bathroom of hers, she stood in front of the mirror and saw how vulnerable she looked dried tears, red eyes, eye bags , she chuckled bitterly at her herself ,even though she was a shy birdie but she wasn't weak, she knew when she was supposed to stand up for herself and beat the Shit out of someone, what else do you except from someone who was thaught martial arts from the age of 5 )

Stripping down the clothes she was wearing, she turned on the shower, it was relaxing, as the hot water came in contact with her skin, she couldn't feel anything but just relaxation and calmness around her soon she was done showering, she came out wearing the fluffy bathrobe of hers ,there was this one outfit which caught her attention ,she looked at it and sighed sadly, it was the same outfit her brother buyed her before boarding the plane, it was a surprise gift for her, she never wore it but today it was different it was like an sudden urge she felt to wear This outfit ,fiddling with the thoughts of her she chose to finally wear it, it was perfect, it was formal, comfortable, elegant, it was a white T-shirt with mint green mini coat and skirt which perfectly fitted her waist and showed her curves...