~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 1: Happy Birthday~

-Introduction: Y/N POV-
(BTW: I use fake dates.)

Hello I'm Y/N Kim-Liang. Today is September 30th, 2023. The day before my 18th birthday, the day before I found out my soulmate's body count. I hope he's not a player and has a high one.

Anyways enough of that, time for me to tell you a bit about myself.
I'm Y/N Kim-Liang, part of the richest Mafia family in Asia. My father, Kim Jaehyun and my mother, MeiCheng Liang both took me in when I was 13 years old after I ran away from my parents after I got with the wrong crowd of people.

When they found me, it was in my hometown of Jacksonville, Florida. Yes I am from the States...

I was living on the streets, constantly running away from this group of Gangsters that had a grudge against me- mostly because I stole a diamond that they had just stole. But I mean I pick pocketed for a living back in the day in wasn't my fault.😒

But when I was resting on a sidewalk in the Winter time, my dad and mom found me. They thought I had potential so they brought me under they're wing, and that's when my training started.

I went through 4 rough years of training to become the best and most strongest member of the Kim-Liang Empire. My parents had high hopes for me out of all of they're kids- exactly 4 kids. I'm the oldest and only adopted one, then there's my little brother, Dong-In, then my other little brother, Jeong-Dae, and finally my youngest brother, Seung-Bin.

Out of all of my siblings and I, my parents trusted me when I was 17 to take over the family business while they finally retire.

It's been almost a year since I've became the most feared Mafia Boss in Asia, since I went into power I've expanded our operations worldwide instead of only in the continent.
My parents always tell me how proud they are of me and how well I've done since I started training.

Anywho back to present day.
I am currently getting ready for a meeting with the 3rd most richest and powerful Mafia in Asia. The JYP Empire. Home to the greatest hitmans in the world—other than my own ofc.

Maid: Ms. Kim-Liang. Your breakfast is ready downstairs once you are ready to go eat.

Y/N: Thank you Miss.

Your are currently in the bathroom getting your hair, makeup and outfit ready.

~35 Minutes later~

I finally have my look ready for the day!

(Y/N's makeup choice)

(Y/N's hair)