~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 3: His Birthday Mission~

~Y/N POV~

It was finally the morning of October 3rd. I had just woken up to try and get out of bed, but was stopped when I felt big heavy arms around my waist pulling me down.

I look down to see Chris still holding onto me. He looked like he was in a deep sleep. He looked so handsome when I saw him sleeping. His curly black hair a bit messy, I secretly had a weakness for guys with curly hair.

I decided to stay in bed longer to not wake him up. I was laying with my back towards his chest. Then all of a sudden one of my maids, along with Changbin walked in on us cuddling.

Maid: OH!—
Changbin: YOOH!?

Chris woke up from the sudden screams. He looked confused for a minute before realizing why they screamed. By the time he realized the rest of the boys had came in to find out what all of this ruckus was about.

Once he realized, he quickly let go of my waist.

Chris: WAIT! WE CAN EXPLAIN!!
Y/N: YEAH!

Mars suddenly popped in the room confused from all the yelling. She was half asleep but when she saw me and Chris in my bed her eyes widened. She then started wiggling her eyebrows.

Mars: I see my bestie is finally gettin some!~ Hehe!
Y/N: MARS.
Mars: Oop-

I then got up out of bed and started chasing everyone, even the maid.

All I could I hear is Chris laughing his ass off and the others screaming bloody murder.

~2 hours later~

After that whole fiasco, we were all showered and ready for the day.

We were all downstairs eating breakfast and talking about our work.

Felix: So Y/N, how long have you been in charge of the Kim-Liang Empire?
Y/N: Actually, today makes it a year since I've came into power!
Chris: No way!?

I looked at Chris confused.

Chris: Today is my birthday!
Y/N: Wait— Really!?
Chris: Yeah!
Y/N: WOW! How old are you today!
Chris: 26!
(A/N: Remember I'm using fake dates!)
Y/N: HUH?!—

Everyone started laughing my expression.

Y/N: YOUR 26?!?!?!
Chris: Yeah! How old are you?
Y/N: Oh, I just turned 18 a couple of days ago.

~Author's POV~

Chris's expression went from energetic to serious. A couple of days ago?? Didn't he get his soulmate's body count a couple of days ago?

Chris: Wait, was your birthday on the 30th or the 1st?
Y/N: The 1st. Why?

Chris's eyes widened. Could Y/N be his soulmate? Or is this just a coincidence?

Chris: Oh nothing I was just a bit confused, that's all!
Y/N: Oh ok.

Y/N brushed it off not thinking much of it.

Seungmin: Wait Y/N, did you get your soulmate's body count?
Y/N: Yeah actually!
Changbin: Oh! Well what is it?

Y/N looked down at her hand to check to see if it's changed. She hasn't really checked it since she saw it for the first time.

All that the others saw was blue and green flames come out of her hand with black smoking relinquishing from it. Chan saw it too.

Chan was shocked. Typically body count and color of the flames and smoke is what helps people find they're soulmate. His was the same color...