~C҇h҇a҇p҇t҇e҇r҇ 2: The First Meeting~

~Y/N POV~

It was October 2nd now. I was currently on a personal mission that I assigned to myself.

It was a stealth mission. My mission was to finally kill the leader of the Gangsters that were tracking me all those years ago. It was finally time for me to get my sweet awaited revenge...for having to leave my real family behind....oh how I've missed them...and oh how I've been blood thirsty for revenge...

I made it to the coordinates that my inside informant told me he would be at, my best friend Mars was the informant.

I get off of my bike and see him and some of his men in a warehouse going to import some Cocaine, Methamphetamine and LSD.

I go around the perimeter and find a ladder to the roof. I climb the ladder to the roof and spy on them from the glass sunroof at the center.

"Wow not even checking they're surroundings! Tch, tch. How was I ever scared of these mother fuckers? They're so stupid." I said to myself.

I then see the leader's men spread out across the warehouse on both floor levels..none of them covering him..

I then climb my way in landing on a shipping container. None of them heard me. I slowly made my way to the farthest of the men in the darkest corner of the second floor.

I caught up to the man. He was a tall man with with black curly hair, hazel green eyes, a AR-15 in hand.

I came up behind him and injected him with a syringe. He started to pass out. I caught him before he could hit the ground and I gently laid him down, I then took his AR-15 and brought it with me.

I then made my way to the other guy on the second floor.
I came up behind him with my dagger while he was oblivious and I sliced his neck right open. Don't worry I had gloves on!

I then went to the first floor quietly.

I found the next guy. I then came up behind him, yanking his head back, I then stab my dagger through his lower jaw.

I finally find the last of his men. I shoot his with his buddy's AR-15.

The leader hears the gun shot. He freaks out thinking someone is trying to break in.

                   ~Author's POV~

The Gangster's leader looks around the warehouse confused about what's going on. He calms down after a few seconds seeing that nothing is happening.

He turned around and all he saw was a short female, about 5'2, standing in front of him in a black tank top with black gloves on and black techwear pants.