Author's Note

Welcome Reader now before you skip this page PLEASE WAIT!

I promise I'll try and keep it breif, but it is important you read this.

I will do pretty much any oneshots on here except for anything sexual because I don't think I can write that. Sorry if that's what you wanted to read.

I will take requests, but I will also be writing my own oneshots.

Timelines will be weird and messy because at the end of the day this is a fanfic and not cannon so it's gonna be different so just don't freak out in the comment sections if stuff doesn't add up.

I have some ocs that I will be using quite a bit in the stories because I think it adds something of my own.

So here are my Ocs!

Ashley Rue Roger-Barnes ~ She/Her. This character is the adopted inhuman daughter of Steve, and Bucky. She is also Peter Parker's girlfriend because why not? She has fire powers and was adopted by Steve and Bucky when she was 10 and started dating Peter at 15. She is African-American. She's smart, kind, sarcastic, and cares very deeply about her family especially her dads.

Rose Pepper Stark ~ She/Her The daughter of the one the only Tony Stark. She/Her. She has power over ice and snow, she looks similar to her dad with long black hair and icy blue highlights, but she has her mother's blue eyes. She is smart, creative, gifted. She had AuDHD (Autism spectrum disorder and Attention deficit hyperactivity disorder ADHD). She has a special nano-tech suit that she and her dad made, and a regular ice blue/gold suit. She got her powers in an avalanche accident when she was younger and she became a superhero.

Astrid Hilda Lokison ~ Loki's child pronouns she/her they/them, he/him. Very kind, calm, introverted, and misunderstood character. She has the same powers as Loki. They have forest green eyes, and has long black hair that is often braided and circle golden glasses, with freckles all around her face. They love reading at home in Asgard he would go to his grandmother's library and sit under a Willow tree with a book.

Astra Danielle Thorson-Foster ~ She/Her Thor and Jane Foster's daughter. She/Her. She is funny, kind, very smart like her mom. She has long blonde hair, blue eyes, tanned skin. She has the same powers as Thor, and has a hammer like her dad.

Jasmine ~ They/Them An animal Shapeshifter from Turtle Island. They're very smart, and quick footed. They love nature and often sleep outside on the balcony made for them. 

I may make new ocs further in the book il not sure yet but those are it for the time being.

Now I thank you for reading my authors note, and without further adieu I hope you enjoy the book!

Thanks, SK <3