Field Trip! Part 2

Last time on Avenger's One-Shot....
Rose was injured while on patrol alone, and Peter was on a trip to the avengers tower aka his and Rose's home. Tony realized Rose wasn't there and Peter realized nobody had heard from her. So Peter goes to save our heroine from certain death. But will they make it back in time? Will Rose live, or is this the end of Khoine's story?

Tony's POV

Oh god where are they I hope Rose is safe I couldn't handle it if something bad happened... I need to cover for Peter.

I see MJ and Ned looking around for Peter as the group walks through the building and I whisper to them, "Psst MJ, Ned over here."

They hear me and walk away from the group. "Tony, where's Peter?" Asked MJ, Was Spider-Man needed?" Asked Ned.

"Rose hasn't been seen since this morning we think she's injured and so I asked him to go and look for her, can you guys cover for him just tell the class that I needed my 'intern' for help on a project." I explained quickly.

"Yes of course we can but please tell us if Rose is okay?" Asked MJ. While MJ could be quite scary most of the time she really cares about her friends and family. "I will now catch up with your class, you'll be stopping for a Q & A eventaully and I'll let you know if anything has changed." I say, and they nod and walk back to their class.

After they walked away I began to walk around the building looking for Pepper.

I entered the main living room after searching all over for my wife, and then I saw Steve, and Nat.

"Have either of you seen Pepper???" I ask frantically.

"Tony, Pepper is at a conference in Vancouver today remember." Replies Natasha. "Oh shit I forgot..." I say.

"Why what's wrong?" Asks Steve, "Rose has gone MIA she didn't show up for school today and she won't answer FRIDAY, I've sent Peter to go look for her."

"What? Oh great the one day Pepper's out of town." says Natasha. "have you heard anything from Pete?" asks Steve. 

"No not yet..." I say, and then FRIDAY spoke up, "Sir, Karen, wanted me to inform you that Spiderson has found IcyBaby however she has been shot twice in the abdomen, she's lost a lot of blood, has a probable concussion, and I possible broken ribs, and that you should prep the med bay for her." 

"Oh Fuck... Quickly Nat go find Bruce, Steve lets go tell the med crew to get ready." I order quickly. 

We quickly go run down to the med bay, and get it prepped.

She's got to be okay.... Peter where are you?

Soon Bruce comes running into the room and everyone is ready for her to come in. "Tony I hear him coming get the window open." says Steve. 

"FRI open the window!" I yell, and a few seconds later, Peter comes swinging in through the window with a seriously injured Rose in his arms. 

Nat, and I run and take Rose from his arms, and lay her down on the medical bed. 

"Papa." mutters Rose softly. "I'm here baby its okay you're gonna be okay I promise. I'll be right here when you wake up." I say to her, and Bruce and Cho hurry over and put her under. Her eyes flutter closed and Bruce ushers me out of the way as they wheel her in for surgery. 

Peter is sat on the side with tears in his eyes. I go over to him and bring him into a big hug. "It's going to be okay I promise Peter your sister is so strong and you got to her in time." I say to him wiping his tears from his face. 

We stare at the operating room door, and after a minute we leave and go outside the med bay to go find MJ, and Ned to tell them what's going on.

We exit the Med bay to find Peter and Rose's whole class staring at us with shocked faces, then Peter looked at me, and we looked at the see through glass window of the med bay... 

Peter's in his suit Rose was in her suit. Oh shit...

"Y-you're the spider man!" yells a blonde girl. "Oh my god I bullied Spiderman, and Khoine! Oh god..." says another kid that I recognize as Eugene or "flash" as he calls himself for some dumbass reason. 

More kids started yelling and demanding answers, and asking questions. I saw at the back Ned and MJ were trying to push through and I tried to get them to calm down and then a loud voice broke through a yelled. 

"Everybody SHUT UP! We will answer your questions another day when my sister is not seriuosly injured now get out of my house except for Ned, and MJ. If I hear any news outlets telling the world my or so help me my sister's identity I will know who did it and I will make you suffer!" everybody falls silent and I look at my son who is very angry and I am shocked I didn't think he had that in him. 

"HELL Yah! That's my Nephew!" yells Natasha. "Alright you heard the boy everybody out." says Happy as he walked into the room. 

There was shocked faces, and a few sighs, but they listened and followed Happy as he escourted that out of the building. 

Ned, and MJ came forward and asked, "Is Rose gonna be okay?" They both looked very concered, I'm not surpised though they're all very close. 

"She's in surgery right now, I haven't heard anything but honestly no news is usually good news." I say, they nod and we all just look at the floor in a somber awkward silence. 

Luckily MJ breaks the silence after a few minutes. "Can we wait in the med bay waiting room for Ro?" she asks softly. 

"Yes you guys can wait in there I need to try and get of Pepper," I say and they walk over. "Oh and Peter." I say quickly. He looks up with a stoic expression. 

"Thank you for saving her kiddo." I say with a sad smile, and he returns the expression and I go to my office and try to call Pepper again.

Do you readers enjoy listening to music while you read? I do I can't focus without my music. I have songs that match my mood on certain books so would you like me to add in YouTube videos to my book? Anyways I'll post the last chapter soon I promise this time you won't have to wait four months for the next part... Sorry about that heh... my bad.  :/ 

I may or may not have only realized a few days ago that I never finished the last paragraph and posted this... Again sorry I promise next time the wait won't be that long.