Field Trip!

I Figured why not start off with a classic field trip story.

Rose's pov

I was sat down in chemistry class next to my brother Peter. I half listened to the chem lecture since I'd already learnt it all from my dad when I was like 12.

Finally the bell rang, and school was over but just as I swung my bag onto my back and got up to leave Mr. Harrington told us to sit down and that he had an announcement to make.

"I am pleased to inform you all that we have been allowed to visit the Avengers tower next week on a day long trip, so take a permission form as you leave and bring it back signed soon." He said, and everybody got up to leave.

Peter and I groaned. I guess I should explain, I go by Rose Parker at school since Peter was adopted when he was 8 by my parents Tony, and Pepper Stark after a big fight and the death of Peter's parents. However he still goes by Peter Parker and nobody knows that we are Starks.

If people knew that we were Tony Stark's kids that would put a big target on our backs and all of his enemies and trust me Iron man has a lot would be after us.

We do however have another reason for distancing ourselves from the Stark name, Peter got bitten by a radioactive spider a few years ago and became spider man and me well I gained powers over ice and snow after an avalanche accident a few years ago and I became the superhero known as Khione. A/N Any Persassy fans out there?

So going on a tour to our home where all our family (and yes I mean the avengers they're like all our aunts and uncles) are they will surely embarrass us and end up accidently revealing our identities not a great idea.

We walk over to sneak out of the class but our teacher stops us. "You two need a permission slip." he says cheerfully. We reluctantly grab permission slips and head home.

As we walk in we immediately head upstairs to our mom's office. "Hey mom." I say. "Hello Rosey, Petey how was your day at school?" she asked kindly. "Well we've sort of got a little problem." said Peter.

"Next week we're supposed to go on a field trip, here..." I said sheepishly.

"Oh dear, well here I'll sign the permission slips and I can talk to the others and convince them to keep it in the down low so you're secret identities remain intact." said mom.

"Really? Thank you so much mom you're the best!" I say.

"Okay now I have to get back on with work I'll see you two after patrol, stay safe my darlings."

~ Finally the day of the trip home arrives. ~

"So to be clear you're all going to act like we aren't family or even friends with us we're simply interns here you got it." I say.

"Yes kiddo for the millionth time we get it now  you go on out of patrol otherwise you'll be late to school remember it's just you this morning since Peter had Band practice, so be careful." said my Dad.

"I will be fine I promise you worry too much." I say and give my dad a hug, and head out the balcony door."

"See you guys in a bit!" I yell to them, and I jump off the balcony and fly off using my powers to launch myself from the building.

Let's see what is there today? I look around and see an old woman getting mugged.

"Hey didn't your parents ever teach you to respect your elders." The man turned around and the old lady was able to escape.

Then a four other men all with weapons, came out the ally.

"We've been waiting for you Khoine, you are a problem and so we must stop you." Said a thug. "Well the only problem I see is you five so we can do this the easy way or the hard way." I said with a smirk.