𝐈. 𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

𝐎𝐯𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐥𝐥

"No one will tell me a thing about the king" Anne states she looks down at her wedding dress. It was a simple gown, like the ones the lady's in the ton wore. Anne wasn't a big fan for the big gowns and layers.

"Anne you are to marry him in less than an hour, everything will be fine" Edward tells his sister for what seems like the one hundredth time that day.

"And what if there is something wrong, what if he looks like a troll or something" Anne rambles "Brother will you say something"

"Anne you haven't stopped trying to get out of this. In an hour this will happen" Edward reminds her "So please just stop"

"Edward"

"Anne no, You look beautiful sweet sister. I shall see you there"

"Edward no one will tell me anything about the king"

"He is the king of England, most likely a busy man. What more do you need to know"

"Perhaps what the man looks like. If he is kind, what he likes to do"

Edward rolls his eyes at his younger sister "May I go now and trust you won't do anything to ruin this"

"Yes" Anne lies as Edward sends her a small smile as he walks out the room.

Anne waits a few minutes. She knew Her brother was away by now. But she also knew Brimsley would be on his way back. And she needed to leave. She didn't want to marry at all.

Especially a man she did not know. So she left her room and made haste to the nearest exit.

************************************

"What is it now Brimsley" Reynolds asks as Brimsley takes a stand next to him.

"The bride is missing" Brimsley whispers "I cannot find her"

"Does the king know" Reynolds asks facing Brimsley.

"No that is why I told you. You know the king, you must tell him"

************************************

Anne didn't know what she was thinking as she tried to climb a wall. It was the only way she could think of getting out and getting away from this marriage.

She huffed as she got down and looked at the wall. How could she possibly climb the wall.

Anne sighed as she heard a man.