𝐕𝐢𝐢𝐢. 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐜𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐝

"My Queen" Brimsley spoke up as he entered Anne's chambers, Anne snapped her head around as she looked at her only true friend here.

"Brimsley I asked to be alone" Anne muttered, she had been spending her time alone much more since George had left for kew.

"The dowager princess is here"

Anne sighs as she gets up "And what does she want"

"I cannot say, But she is with a doctor"

"A doctor" Anne repeats "Does The dowager princess know that the king has relocated to kew"

"The doctor is for you my Queen"

Anne doesn't say another word as she walks out of her chambers and past a few servants who bowed as she walked past.

************************************

"Princess Augusta" Anne greeted her mother in law as her eyes went to the doctor "And just why are you here unannounced and with a doctor"

"Just because you are queen does not mean I have to do as you say child" Augusta answered "And as you know you expected to be with child now"

"A child," Anne muttered.

"And heir my dear, the future king"

"And what if I were with a child, a girl?" Anne snapped, getting upset "What would happen then"

"You would try again my dear, the queen is expected to welcome a son"

"Well then let's just get this over with" Anne sighed.

************************************

Anne sat up on the bed as the doctor walked away from her and over to her mother in law, surely they would have told her first about it. But no here she was listening to her mother in law speak with the doctor like she wasn't even there.

Oh, quite sure. In fact, Her Majesty is quite far along" The doctor announced "Making magnificent progress."

"Thank God. Can we announce?" Lord brute asked as Anne got off her bed and made her way over to where the conversation about her was being held..

"Not until the quickening."

"When will that be?" Anne spoke up as all eyes went onto her "Before the month is done, I would expect"

"Congratulations, Your Highness." Lord brute replied.

"Well, I should think congratulations are due as much to you, Lord Bute. I will have my things moved over to Buckingham House at once" Augusta states as Anne frowns.

"What no, I think I shall be just fine"

"You carry the Crown. Your safety is most important. I shall not leave you alone for a moment. We shall wait for the future king's arrival together." Augusta announced as Anne shaked her head wanting her husband to return to her and knowing that she wanted a daughter more then a son.

"So you plan on just living here" Anne asks her mother in law "I would think you would have things that must be done, as dowager princess no?"

Augusta chuckles as she looks at Anne "On my dear no, as ive said you carry an heir. The future of england"

"And what if"

"There is no if or buts. This is what you were born to do"

Anne nods giving in "When Shall George be told"

"The king shall be told when he is told, as for now I shall have my things moved to one of the rooms here"

************************************

Anne walked off not being able to handle it anymore, so George was to stay in kew. Stay away from her when she was finally carrying a child. His child and hopefully future heir.

As she walked she could tell that brimsley was following. She had gotten used to never being alone. Never being able to be free. She didn't know where she was even going. All she knew was she didnt want this anymore. She just wanted to return to Scotland, she wanted to be with her brother Edward and older sister.

She stopped as she looked behind her "I wish to write to the king, I must inform him i am with child"

Brimsley did not protests as he nodded his head "Of course, your majesty"

She smiled softly. Something she had not done in which seemed for ages. There was one good thing about this all and that was the man she wanted to call her friend Brimsley.

"Oh and bring orion to me"

************************************

She entered her chambers with her small dog in her arms. The does closed as she put Orion on the ground. She had written a latter and just hoped George got it. She hoped he was fine.

She wouldn't admit it right now, she was scared. Her mind kept replaying that night. Venus, farmer George.

Her husband, the king of England was well. He was naf. She would never leave him as he keft her.

Maybe he left because he thought she would be scared of him or tell anyone.

But would she.... No shed never. George was her husband, her king, the father of the unborn babe in her stomach. Maybe, just maybe she lived him to.

She sighed all she could do was wait to see if she got a letter back.

************************************

"You have been told not to bother Dr. Monro when he is working."

"I have a letter for His Majesty from his wife." Reynolds states looking at the docter then to George "I must deliver royal mail personally. Your Majesty, I have a letter."

"Anne" George muttered.

"No. You're not ready. Put it with the others." The docter snapped.

"Sir, are you... Do you require assistance?" Reynolds trys to speak to George as he is pushed out the room.

The doors locked an all that could be heard in tbe house at mew was tbe kings screams of pain.

He would not stop, not until he was better. Not until he knew he was no threat to her. To his Anne, to his venus.

An - Heyyy, I'm back with this book, I hope you all enjoyed and sorry for the long wait :)