𝐢𝐯. 𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

𝐂𝐨𝐫𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧

"How long will the king be here Brimsley?" Anne asks as she enters the library.

"Your majesty me I remind you of the agreement" Brismsley states as she rolls her eyes.

"The coronation is in a few days, at least then I can do something more then sit in this house"

"The coronation is something everyone is looking forward to your majesty And I am more than sure you will be a good Queen"

"Lets hope I am a better Queen than wife"

************************************

Anne stood at the side as she watched the coronation being held, she had been crowned Queen and now she was watching as George finally became the king of England. She couldn't help but miss her brother. This was a big event for both her and her family back in scotland. There was nothing that could let her escape this anymore. So she had to do what she was there for.

George walked over to Anne with the crown on his head and offered his hand out to her. She Immediately accepted it, placing her hand in his.

She knew people were watching and she didn't want to cause a scandal.

George and Anne walked through the big hall passing the crowds as they cheered. They both made their way to the carriage. And could not wait until they were both back at Buckingham house.

************************************

Anne entered the house at George's side and pulled her hand out of his.

"Get this off my head" Anne spoke as a maid rushed over and helped her take the crown off.

Anne then turned around and met George's eyes.

"Dinner" George suggested as Anne sighed.

"Of course" Anne whispered as the two made their way to the dining hall. Brimsley and Reynolds followed suit.

Anne walked over to the table to see everything set. Just as it always was. George went over to help but stopped when Anne took a seat herself.

He glanced over at her as he walked to the other end of the table and pulled the chair out and took a seat as she had.

The two ate in silence. Not having any words to say to each other. Anne didn't want to speak to George. It was as if he was keeping something form her.

And that was true. George was trying to be careful, he was trying to stay away from her. Keep her out of his life and safe.

Anne didn't each much, she wasn't that hungry or even in the mood to sit and have people stare at her. She had gown through that all day. The Cornation was to much. And she just wished to all it a night.