Them...

Chapa's pov:

This morning i wake up feeling so drained.....so...sad.....and..i. I didn't know why. Was it cause i don't have a phone.....or was it the fact im living at a amusement park that plays Abcde- F U. I think i know which it was. I got up and ran to the bathroom when no one was looking and got dressed. I got out and went to the Man Cave to eat and learn nothing but Ray being a narssistic mentor who is obsessed with moms and has a soft spot for yours turly....Me. Lula Elena Chapa De Silva. A sassy queen, and a dancer. Cool enough to put in my resume, Am sure eheheheh.

-At the Man Cave-

Mika: Hey Sis!
Chapa: Hey soul sister!
Miles: m'lady. *hands a rose*
Chapa: uhhhhhh. Thanks..but im more of a sunflower typa gal. Mk, mk
Miles: dang it!
Bose: Hey Mika!
Chapa: Wrong.
Bose: Miles?
Chapa: tryyyy one more time.
Bose: Ray. No Shcowaz.
Chapa: Its Chapa. You're nowhere close to that.
Bose: dang.
Shcowaz: Stop trying buddy. This Queen is keeping her crown.
Chapa: ya know that's right.
Ray: What are yall still doing!
Bose: uh......what Are we supposed to be doing..Sir?
Ray: Sitting down....duh
Chapa: you're late
Ray: so?
Chapa: ON THE FLOOR AND GIVE ME 20!

Bose's pov:

Watching Chapa deal with people like a boss makes me feel things...And feel things for her. And i dont know why.........but i know she'll never Want or Need someone like me, she always had high standards or expectations for the guys she likes. I know she would most probably fall for Miles. Who wouldn't? He's kind, smart, talented, good looking, and respects Chapa with 0 limits. I wish i was him.
I was deep in my thoughts when suddenly a alert went off.

Ray: Mika!
Mika: Oh it......Its Frankini at..........Nacho ball?
Chapa: Nope.....not Frankini.....
Miles: How'd you know?
Chapa: Frankini always says Nacho ball has TOOO much carbs.
Ray: When he tell ya dat?
Chapa: Nonya bizz Ray.
Bose: She's got a point Ray.
Chapa: heh, Right?

She says as she pats my back, i get butterflys every single time she touches me.....i bet Miles does too.

421 Words in total.

AN: Hii. I hope you liked this Chapter. I promise im gonna finish it when i get the chance to. And  please try reading my Five x Reader titled Lovers Rock, and i hope you'll like it.