My Dum-dum

AN- Hey sorry i havent uploaded in a long time. I just had so much things to do and im still dealing with a lose in my family. I hope you like this and i will try to write more promise. Enjoy my bb's.

Chapa's pov:

I was sitting on my chair glaring at the clock when Mika spoke.
"Sis do you need something?" Mika asked.
"Coffee" i groaned. "And sleep"

"You know you're starting to live a very unhealthy lifestyle" Mika said as i rolled my eyes
"Yeah i think i noticed that" i said sarcastically.
"Dont sas me Chapa". Mika said annoyed at my words. "Too bad, because uhhh im Lula Elena Sarcastic De Silva" i winked sarcastically as she rolled her eyes.

"Heyo cardio"

Me and Mika turned our heads to see Miles enter the room.
"Im sorry, Wot?" I asked confused.
"I just said hey m'lady"
"Again...not my name, Hey Bose"i said as i saw bose enter the room.

"Hey Sparky" Bose greeted me.

"Soo he can call you sparky but i cant call you M'lady? Just unfair dont ya think?" Miles frowned as he questioned me.

"Well, no i dont think so, why?" I questioned him "is our widdil Miles jewwy?" I teased as he rolled his eye.

"Shut it" he said throwing a bag of bread at me. "Heh, thanks" i laughed catching the bag on my hand.

Ray' pov:

I went to the classroom to see Bose sitting on Chapa's desk Mika sitting on Chapa's chair as Chapa was laying ON the desk with her head hanging from the side as her legs were resting on Bose's lap. Miles on the other hand laid on the floor under Chapa's head.

"Hey kiddos, whas all dis?" i asked trying not to sound pissed

"Another day of school apparently" Chapa replied sounding like she woke up.

"Its soooo hot it here" Mika complained

"Well sorry Mika, i dont control the weather" i said as the all looked at me annoyed

"Dude" Chapa said lifting her head and arms sounding pissed at my comment

"Down Sparky" Bose said rubbing her knee

"Well sorry but im not a dog" And with that she got up and sat on the floor glaring at Me

No one's pov:

She really is sassy, i love that about her Bose thought to himself.

He really is dumb, i love that about him, My Dum-dum. Chapa thought to herself.

AN- hey guys sorry i havent updated in any of my books. I had lost my motivation and im going through a series of grieving. I hope you enjoyed this VERY short chapter and i hope i will be able to update again. Bye love you all