Prologue

______

Location: ?????

3rd Person Pov

In the unknown place, An young boy with a black hair started to wake up. He doesn't know what happen, But he remembers back when the communist mexican terrorist killed him and suddenly...... He was here.

(Doraone El Diego)

Doraone: *Spanish* ¿Dónde estoy? [Where am I?]

He ask in spanish, Suddenly a bright light blinded him, Until he dies down and see a female.

???: I see you have awake mortal.

Doraone: *Spanish* ¿Quién eres? [Who are you?]

Goddess: I'm the goddess of this universe, I was keeping the multiverse safe for evil.

Doraone: *English* Evil?

Goddess: Yes, But Gods cannot interfere with the mortal realm.

Doraone: Oh, So Why am I here?

Goddess: I'm given you a second chance.

Doraone: Really?

Goddess: Yes.

Doraone: Oh that's good, But can you tell me where I will been transported?

Goddess: The RWBYVerse.

Doraone: RWBYVerse? You mean RWBY from that anime show?

Goddess: Yes.

Doraone: Huh? I have a feeling the world will kill me because of grimms, white fang and other things relation like salem.

Goddess: *Giggle* That's right. But I won't been sending you to vale and other kingdom.

Doraone: Really?

Goddess: Yes, But you could create your own country like tropico.

Doraone was surprised by this. Needless to say, He remember playing the game called tropico. It was fun to make games like building cities, economy and military. Doraone knows that remnant kingdoms didn't have military, Because Atlas have military. But they're were very WEAK due to them losing against grimms. Doraone wanted to create a country that have surpass atlas, white fang and grimms. But he has a feeling that 4 kingdom will send spies to his country to take his technology and white fang will no doubt attack his country. So he looks at the goddess.

Doraone: What if the people know about my country. They're will no doubt steal my technology or murder my people.

Goddess: *Nodded* Don't worry, They're didn't know about you're country. But he's the map.

Goddess summon an map and doraone saw it.

Goddess: This will been you're new country

Goddess: This will been you're new country. The continent was bigger, But it has unlimited of oil.

Doraone: Wow, Thank you.

Goddess: You're welcome.

A bright portal sunk Doraone inside the portal and been send to another world.

To Be Continue

-------

Next Chapter 1: New nation on remnant.

Meme: