Prologue

***

Another day of my life gone and I still don't know why this happens with me.

I'm happy living my life in this small village. This small beautiful village have everything that cities don't have. Peace and a lot of interactions. This village is so beautiful and it's beauty can't be described in words.

There is greenery here, lots of people to talk with, also a waterfall just some miles, birds chirping literally in every corner of this village, joyful weather and a bakery of my parents. The sight of the village is so pleasant to watch.

Everything just seems so perfect. The two of them (parents) made my life so colourful and enjoyable. I wish I could talk to them about my condition. I don't want anything but to be free with this different thing that's in touch with me.

Something strange happens in my hand, maybe like an electric shock. This happens when I see something like a dream about someone is in danger. I don't know but it says that I've to protect someone. Mostly at the night.

It was the first time happened to me when I was 12. I think that the shock decided to run through, just before an year of me entering the adolescence phase, haha. Because till then children learns to hide their pain from their parents.

It was really painful when I first had the shock but now I'm used to it. It hurts even now, but a little less from before. It's so strange that I've been getting these shocks since I was 12 but this never caused any harm to me. My hands don't have any scars on them like I never had any shocks.

I really want to get rid of this but I don't know if I will ever be able to find a cure for this. I don't know why this happens and if I'm the only one going through this. If someone is there, who's in the same situation like me, I want to meet that person.
I hope I'll find that one person in future.

***

I'm the eldest of the three.

My only two siblings are the closest to me. I live just for them. I wish I'll be able to fulfill their every wish, every single wish just like our parents wanted to do. Their pain is my pain.

I can't tell them about me or else they will be tensed. I'm getting nightmares every night. There is an another world in my dreams and I see that someone's calling me in their world. I get the exact same dream every night. They tells me that I can meet my parents but I don't know if this is really true.

My parents died in an accident when I was twelve. Not only those nightmares but something like an electric shock. I get those electric shocks whenever i see those bad dreams. Those electric shocks I get always leaves an scar on me. That's why I always keep my hands covered. Those shocks are so painful.

I wasn't eligible to look my brother and sister and to own a house of my own. I lived with my family relatives until I turned eighteen. I'm glad they were nice to us the whole time. They respected my decision of separation with them at that time. I needed that because I've to face everything on my own.

I took the responsibility over my brother and sister after leaving from there. I thought it would be better for us to live in the city because I'll get some good money. But I was wrong.

My brother and sister got bullied in their school for not having a father, for being an orphan. I never thought that they would've to face something like this. I wanted to punish those cruel kids so much. But I couldn't.

I changed my mind of staying in the city when things got wrong with them. To be honest, I didn't wanted to live in the city myself. I came here just for them, so that they can get a good education. I think it wasn't really a good decision.

-。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。-

Hello my dear readers!

I'm not really into introducing myself or fictional characters that much but I tried my best.

You know I never imagined something like this and yes, never thought of writing it in the past, but here I am.
Writing a total different genre.

I will try my best to make it to your hopes.
Please keep reading 📖.

Thank you. 🩵