Part one

I've always been a fun person.

I could never understand how can someone be rude or arrogant to talk. If someone talks to me, I'll talk back to them with the same joy that I have when I talk to my parents. It's just not in my personality to be rude.

I was on my way back to home when I heard some voices. I followed the voices and found that some boys were bullying a kid.

"What's the matter?" I shouted.

"We're just having fun." They answered me giving a mocking smile. "Do you wanna join us?" One of them asked me with a dead-serious look.

"Why not? I would love to." I scoffed.

They got a sudden smile on their faces as they thought that I will bully that little kid with them and become a part of their team. I walked the little distance between us and showed them the fun they were having before.

"You enjoyed it, lil kid?" I sat down to him and gave him a pleasing smile.

He was too stunned to speak. I thought it would be nice, if I give him a hug. He was scared and when I hugged him, he hugged me a little tighter.

"Don't get scared now. I'm here. They won't do anything now." I assured him.

"Thankyou big brother" was all he could say at that moment.

I asked him about where his home was and he showed me the way. I told him to get freshen up and come back. He did the same.

"Do you want to go to a bakery?" I asked him to change his mood.

"Yes." He muttered.

"Okay." I laughed and pat his head.

I introduced him to my parents and he was sat there just like a silent kid. I said to him that he don't have to sit here silently, he can do whatever he want and can eat anything.

"I don't have money with me, big brother." He said lowering his head.

"I will pay it for you. You don't have to worry." I replied.

"Really." He gave me a biggest smile I've ever seen and I nodded which made lifted his mood much more.

He ate some cakes & cookies and ran through the every corner of the bakery. I was just sat there on a seat admiring his happiness. It was the time of evening which meant that mom and dad were about to close the bakery. His time would've spoiled if they close the bakery.

I said to them that they both can go but in return they just gave me a look. I assured them that I will close the bakery and come back after dropping this kid home. They both finally agreed and left the bakery. I thought of talking to that kid about closing the bakery but before I could go to him, someone came in.

"A girl, at this time?" I whispered to myself.

***

The environment of city was out of our hands to handle.

The bad stuffs that happened to my siblings there was just unbearable. I wanted to do something to do justice to my brother and sister for what they tolerated. But I didn't have connections with anyone unlike those shitty people's.

At last, the only options that remained was to bear everything for the rest of our lives or to leave the city. I never really wanted to live in the city and on the other hand, it's just impossible for me to see my two younger siblings in danger.

Now, when this all happened, I got one more reason to hate the city life. I wanted to leave the city but I wanted to hear their opinions too. I sighed when they both too agreed to leave the city with me and find a village for them to live.