Part two

It doesn't matter if it is night or day.

To get money, to get a house to live, people have to work all day. I still had to find a place to stay and it was getting difficult for me as it was already been dark. Our strength was so close to giving up and opposing ourselves from walking.

For today, I was free from the extra tension of working because I didn't had any job. I was just trying that anyhow we just don't have to sleep on the road.

As we were moving forward continuously, I felt that we'd finally come inside of the village. We saw many houses and I approached one of the house with a hope that I will get to stay there for a night.

The first approach didn't worked out because they directly denied, even when I told them that I'm with my brother and sister. I would say that this was cruel of them to deny me who was with her two little siblings.

I tried asking in some other two or three houses and finally got a place to stay. They were very nice to us and they even invited us for dinner. It felt like I was home for a moment. Last time when I felt like this was with my mom and dad.

Years had passed but I still couldn't forget the love they gave to all three of us. They cared for us, they checked over everything that was related to us. They used to feed us, play with us but now everything is gone. I know that I can't be like my mom or dad but I'll try to love my siblings just like they both did.

They also said that we can stay there until we find a place to live and I will say that, I really needed that. I wasn't really sure about promising it to my brother and sister that I'll find a house tomorrow itself. It could take days to find one for only us. I was thankful to them for letting us stay with them.

We three went to a single room. We found a bed that was broad enough for all three of us to share it together. I was happy that any of us didn't had to lay on the ground. We made our bed and cleaned the room as it was not in use. They said to us that they'll get the room cleaned for us but we did not wanted have to worry them so we asked to clean it ourselves.

I stood at my place tired from cleaning the room keeping my hands at my hips and looked at them, who were watching the whole room. They were keenly looking at the room and it made me look at the room too. It was small, yet beautiful.

We all three looked at each other and made our way to bed. They both were tired from the busy day. Hence, they drifted to sleep without caring for anything. I chuckled looking at them. With a hope that I'll not get those dreams and another shock, I tried to sleep.

***

I didn't noticed when I reached home, I was so lost in the thoughts.

I informed them that I am home. The only thing they asked me was about why I came late and I answered them saying, I got a customer.

My mom replied me in return "we get customers at this time?".

"No!"

"Then"

"There's a new girl in town. She was finding a place to stay but because her two siblings were hungry, she came at our bakery asking for some cookies and pastries!" I explained.

"Am I hearing a lie?" She gave me a mocking look.

"Mom!" Annoyed at her tease.

"What?"

We both knew it was just a joke but she enjoyed teasing me. She knew I'll not lie to her about a girl. As children's enjoy being scolded from parents but becomes sad when they don't. Similarly, I enjoyed being teased.

"Nothing!" I frowned.

She knew I was just annoyed and she couldn't control her laugh, I knew it became a habit and I loved it. I never tried to hide my feelings from them. I was close to both of them. I still remember when I was a child who was loved so much by them was still being loved just same way as before.

She laughed at me and I just admired. Then I went to my room. I was lost in a whirlpool of thoughts, bandaging the scar until my mom's voice reached my ear to come and eat. Everything was fine and I was not bothered by anything but as it became more dark and night came, the thoughts of those dream started to surround my mind again.

I'm just tired of getting those dreams again and again and most of all, those shocks after them. I admit it became a part of me because until now they are not gone. I'm used to them but every other time it hurts.
Not a single day passes without me saying to myself to find a solution for this, to get over from this.

Even the gardens full of flowers have to be cleaned to prevent it from being damaged. Those beautiful flowers are the replica of our minds and the insects around them are of bad thoughts. Those insects can be killed and those flowers can be saved from being damaged but it is not in my hands to just get over off my thoughts. It is hard.

I knew that those thoughts will not just disappear, so I shrugged them for a while, went to sleep after having my dinner and biding them good night. I was hoping not to get those shocks again. I didn't wanted to suffer a one more after when I had one just a while ago.

-。゚☁︎。 ゚ ゚。-

Phew!
I've tried to expand this chapter as much as I could but the results are not so worth. I'll try to improve in the upcoming chapter. 🥲

Please keep voting. 🩵