{Chapter Seven}

The woman sat there in shock as she watched the man grabbed her pillow threw it out of her reach, then grabbing hold of her shoulder did he shouted at her face,

"What do you mean fictional!? I'm not fictional, I'm a human being!"

Samantha wanted anything- literally anything rather then fighting and having someone shouting at her.

She won't ever let anyone yell at her.

So, she shoved him off of her, before standing up and grabbing on to his caller instead,
"You man, shut the fuck up! I told you what I know, don't make me kick your sorry goofy ass. Shout one more time and I won't even let you see your actual world. Got that!?"

This made Edmund stunned- he almost forgot how she could easily get the upper hand since they were not in his castle.

His blood boild when she yelled at him, other then Peter, Susan and occasionally Lucy, no-one has ever yelled at him before.

He scoffed, pushing her off of him- gently so he won't make her more mad. Tho he could careless about her falling or getting hurt, but if it's true what she said, then it was a problem.

Because fictional or not, he had to go back. Then maybe he can do something about her.

"Yeah, sorry. I got carried away."

Samantha 'hmph'-ed, rolling her eyes and then sitting down on her bed, taking her phone from the desk beside her bedside.

Edmund sat down on the chair, looking curiously at the device on her hands, as he never met the technology before.
"What's this?" He asked without even realizing, shocking himself.

The girl looked up, raising an eyebrow before her eyes went toward her phone.
She made an 'oh' sound, before holding her device up,
"Its call a 'phone'."

"Okay?" His interest rose more when he saw her wallpaper, it said something along the lines,

"You are...next?"

"What?"

"It said here." Edmund pointed at the wallpaper, making her turn her phone to look at it.
"Oh this-"

A small chuckle came out of her lips, which made the man frown. He couldn't comprehend why she was laughing at his geniun question.

Samantha shook her head,
"Its just a wallpaper. I chose it to put it here. Don't worry."

"Oh. What does it do?"

"I'll explain. Here..it's-"

Just like that, Edmund found himself questioning more and more, like a kid wanting to know about a specific topic. And Samantha tried her best to explain to him. She didn't mind him asking her such a question, as she figured he must have never heard or seen this device in his life.

She didn't blame him, if what she knew about him was correct, then he was not even from the 20's but from 19's. When smartphone such as this didn't exist. And even if it did, he was not able to see one as he mostly led his life as the King of Narnia.

And she doubt "Aslan" would let them have this things, considering..

At some point, she started to teach him some bits, as he seemed really interested into learning about the new device.

"And, that's how you call someone."

It's been two hours since her mom and her sibling has gone back.

Two hours since they had their fight, and one hour and thirty minutes since she started to teach him about everything inside her phone.

He was a rather quick learner, which made her a bit jealous, as he seemed to hold it rather fast.