𝒞𝒽𝒶𝓅𝓉𝑒𝓇 𝐹𝒾𝒻𝓉𝑒𝑒𝓃

Song: Impossible by James Arthur

**

Maxwell Augustus

Maxwell Augustus

I am severely overwhelmed with just about everything right now.

I think I may have reached a point where I am easily frustrated with the smallest everyday task.

Where I want to curl up in a ball and binge watch every marvel movie ever created.

Where I want to stop existing, even if it's just for a little while.

Everything just feels far too much for me right now.

Every fucking day it's the same damn struggle and I'm honestly beyond sick of it.

Even the days where I am at my absolute best my anxiety likes to just tap me on the shoulder and remind me that it's always there.

Today has been filled with a lot of 'Max? Are you sure you're feeling okay? It's okay to slow down.' From a very worried Romeo.

I wish he would stop worrying about me so much. The answer always went something along the lines of. 'Of course I am. I just need you to sign off on this medical file and I'll be out of your hair... for another five minutes before I need to speak to you about something related to this shit.'

Mr. Ferrari has once again added a pile of files to my desk this morning, believe it or not this is not an all that common occurrence but lately he has been having quite a few issues with shipments coming up short and he's trying to figure out why. We are't entirely sure if it's due to suppliers or someone directly stealing from the shipments as they arrive in the docks, but it's sort of my job to find out.

The files are usually split between Matteo, Hunter, and I except Hunter normally has to run ideas by me or Matteo — usually me since I am always around and for some reason Mr. Ferrari likes me and trusts me enough to handle it without having to run it by him first.

Oddly enough the pile of 'priority' files that were placed on my desk seemed to be ones in which I had to get up and retrieve more information from Romeo so all day I've been going in and out of his office — I do that pretty often anyway but the last hundred or so times was actually work related.

Odd chance that I ended up with every single file that needed something from Romeo but I guess I can't really complain.

Fuck!" I shout as I hit into the table cause the file I was going through

"Calm down, it's just a file."

"Dammit, it's not about the stupid fucking file."