A Warning

Your adventure into London's murky basement officially started at that point. The following several days were spent by you and Tewksbury acquiring information, finding contacts, and putting this criminal operation puzzle together. Enola joining in now and then, but nothing really from Sherlock's end.

Tewksbury, Enola, and you were convinced that this matter would be resolved successfully despite the difficulties and risks that were there every day. Never before had you felt so important and on the receiving end of something significant.

You felt a sense of satisfaction sweep over you as you sat down in another dimly lit pub with Enola, enjoying a pint while going through your notes together. Your research had advanced, and you were aware that you were getting closer to the core of this criminal operation. Enola excused herself to go to the lavatory. 

You began to clean up the notes and research as were about to leave and return to Baker Street to tell Sherlock what you had discovered, a green-cloaked stranger snuck into the seat next to you. His voice was low and quiet, "I hear you're asking questions Y/N," he said, his voice low and menacing. A shudder ran down your spine as you froze. You tried to maintain your voice as you asked, "What do you mean? How do you know my name?"He leaned in closer, "I mean that you're getting too close," he murmured. "And it is something we cannot permit." He then disappeared into the darkness, leaving you a note etched out in what looked like blood "STOP TRYING OR YOU WILL REGRET IT".