A most interesting note

"Hey guys you gotta see this!" Called Elder Neeley from Elder Price and Elder Cunningham's room. Everyone met back in the living room, watching as a rather amused looking Elder Neeley flashed a piece of paper, cut (albeit badly cut) into the shape of a heart. With uncharacteristically untidy handwriting on it.

"My dearest Kevin,
An issue has arisen over in the Village and I think you and Elder Cunningham can help. I will meet you both by Gotswana's hut around 7:30 or so.

Oh, and Elder Cunningham has told me that he will be spending the night over at Nabalungi's hut, so effectively, the bedroom is ours for the night, I can't wait~

-Connor xx <3"

By the time elder Neeley had finished reading the note, his face had changed from a confident smirk to a bright red blush.

"...oh", Elder Thomas spoke first. "So I guess that means that Elder Price is called Kevin?" Things started to click into place, what with things he had heard at night and with this letter. "...oh."

Several of the other Elders also went slightly red, and others stifled laughter.

"Elder Zelder you owe me ten dollars!" Elder Schrader exclaimed.

"You guys placed bets?" Elder Davis asked, astonished and looking back between the two Elders, who were now starting to argue about who owed who what, and the terms both had come to about it.

"Hey, uh," a voice spoke up from near the back, cutting off the both arguing parties. "Should we actually be interfering with Elder Price and Elder McKinley's business?" The voice belonged to Elder Michaels, who had folded his arms and looked at the letter disapprovingly.

"Well the walls are thin as it is, and we're next door," both Elder Schrader and Elder Davis responded almost instantly. "We're not risking losing our sleep." Elder Schrader continued. "or our sanity." Added Elder Davis.

"So what are we going to do about it?" Elder Thomas asked, finally having found his voice.

"Absolutely nothing," Elder Neeley replied, returning to his former authoritative tone of voice.

"Oh come on Elder we have to do something!"

"Yeah c'mon Elder Neeley it'll be fun!"

"It doesn't have to be major, or anything,"

Eventually Elder Neeley succumbed to the shouts of pretty much all the other elders there, and decided that it was fine to leave them to do what they had to, as long as it was in reason. He actually thought it would be pretty fun to watch, not that he would ever admit that to anyone.

"I'm tired," whined Elder Thomas, stumbling and practically falling onto Elder Church.

"Me too,"

"It's getting late."

"We can always start tomorrow morning..."

All the Elders agreed that it was time to actually get some rest, especially as they were up after lights out, something they tended to do during the absence of their district leader, even though none of them could physically stay up for much longer than that. Once everyone had settled for bed, Elder Neeley called lights out, and everyone fell asleep within the next ten minutes.