suit

marky: :)

scotty: ??
scotty: what's up baby?

marky: :)))

scotty: babyyyyy?? :)
scotty: you're so cute i miss you

marky: i haven't even told you what i'm up to yet !!

scotty: i know but ur just being cute
scotty: i love you

marky: i love you too
marky: and i miss you
marky: you're just at the store we are repulsive😭

scotty: now what's with the mischievous smiley faces

marky: :))
marky: it came in !!

scotty: what came in ?
scotty: OH
scotty: let me see LET ME SEE LETMESEE

marky: not yet!!

scotty: LETMESEELETMESEE

marky: ;)

scotty: IS IT YOUR TUX

marky: mmmaaaayyyybeee :))

Incoming FaceTime call from scotty

Mark laughs as he answers the call, and hears Scott immediately.

"Marky! Let me see! Let me see! There's no bride so there's no bad luck! Pleeeeeaase??" Scott begs.

Mark laughs at Scott's analogy. "You're just going to have to wait," he teases.

"Babyyyy!" Scott whines, and Mark laughs again. "This isn't fair!" Scott pouts.

"Come home and maybe I'll try it on for you," Mark says.

Scott stops for a moment. "I'm on my way," he says, a few giggles escaping.

"What?" Mark laughs. "Aren't you in the middle of the grocery store?"

"This is far more important!" Scott says, abandoning his shopping cart. "I'll be home in 10 minutes! I love you!"

"I love you too," Mark barely gets out, before Scott is hanging up.

It's only about 8 minutes before Scott is barging in. "Marky?" He asks. "Marky, let me see!"

"Hold on!" Mark yells from the bedroom.

"Are you wearing it right now?" Scott asks.

"Stay out there!" Mark says, and Scott complies (with a groan).

Mark laughs at Scott's reaction. "Sit on the couch, baby."

The next time Scott hears Mark's voice, he can tell it's closer. "Angel? Are you ready?"

"Yes!" Scott exclaims, and Mark giggles from the other side of the door.

"Okay, here I come...." Mark says, before opening the door from their bedroom to the living room.

Mark steps out into the living room, wearing a stunning navy blue suit. "What do you think?" He asks shyly.

Scott's eyes well up with tears. "Baby," is all he can get out.

Mark giggles at his speechless boyfriend. "Well?"

"You're stunning," Scott says, a tear falling. "I love you so much," he reaches for Mark's hands, and Mark gives them to him.

Mark giggles some more, sitting on Scott's lap. "Don't cry, angel," he says quietly.

"I can't help it," Scott admits, sniffling. "I'm marrying the best thing that's ever happened to me, and you're here in your suit, and, god."

Mark gently swipes his thumbs under Scott's eyes, wiping the tears that have fallen. "I love you," he says.

"Marry me right now," Scott demands playfully, and Mark giggles again.

"Less than 2 months, my love." Mark says. "Now let me go take this off before I somehow wrinkle it," he says.

Scott nods as Mark stands back up. "I love you so much, Marky." He says.

Mark changes back into what he was wearing—some sweatpants and a t-shirt, and he joins Scott in the kitchen.

"We don't have any food," Scott points out as he searches the fridge and the pantry.

"Well someone left his full cart in the middle of the grocery store," Mark teases.

Scott smiles fondly at Mark. "Worth it," he says. "Let me take you out to lunch?" He offers.

"Only if you're paying," Mark teases.

Scott's smile grows at that. "Of course I will. Let's go, sweetheart." He offers his hand to Mark.

Mark accepts it, and they head out the door.