Pleaseee

I want to rant.

I started reading milan..... this story which was started by Khushi..... And I completed reading it and the story was removed..... Aisa author ne kah...

And now the story is removed from the Wattpad...... Aur author bhi kch update nahi de rhi......

And I MISS Karthik Bharadwaj..... His goofiness..... The way he never knew when to stop speaking...... I miss Rudra...... I miss Karthik-Rudr bond.....

Is it weird? I hated Abhimanyu in the starting of the Milan.... When he said that one thing...... Ki vo rishta Tod dega agar usne Naina ko apni maa nahi maana..... But then I started loving Abhimanyu and Karthik bond even more????????

Abhimanyu and Karthik ke nok-jhok and fights baad baad main....... Ek dum entertaining ho Gaye the.

And how I wish Karthik and Nirvaan ke aur scenes hoteeee....... Especially vo college vaala sequence.

And abhii toh Ray bhi Karthik jaisa bon gaya thaaa ....... Ek dum naughty and charming.

AND ABHI HI BOOK KO DELETE KARNA THAAAA?

I DIDN'T HAD ENOUGH OF KARTHIK😭😭😭

Can someone actually take the efforts of re-writing Milan, like aage ke scenes as per them. I desperately want to read. And Khushi ka koi ata pata nahi h.

Yaar koi fanfiction bhi chalegi.

Or someone please contact Khushii

But phir Milan ka vo essence koi aur laa bhi nhi sakta