Dosti Pyaar Hai❤️✨(Part 10)

Hello My lovely Readers,i know that you will must be angry with me that i had not updated the story since 2 days,am really sorry guys actually my Unit Tests are starting from 15th may so i am preparing for that that's why I was not able to update...but now am done with preparation so let's get back into our story ☺️

Everyone in class surrounded Ranbir and giving him death glares because of him the whole class ignored and misbehaved with her and she after knowing all these helped them and save his life if she wouldn't be there Ranbir would have been must in hospital now, Ranbir's head was bow with all guilt, Shahana said, "Ranbir we were always been with you,no matter what the situation is we always supported you, even just for you i didn't talked to my own sister whom I trust and love the most coz i had given a promise to you...And when i tried to tell you that Ranbir she is not like this, you just never listened to me.. Look today she knew that you are on the edge , she tried to shout also but you didn't listened and when she came on terrace she just ran so fast to hold you and we all 7 were there, if any of teacher has been saw us, then today was the last day of us..but Prachi didn't do that,She hold you so tightly and saved you and told everyone without seeing us to come in class and look at you, you even didn't say a THANK YOU to her..Why Ranbir,why u had become like this..

Rhea, Aryan, Naina,Vishal all said the same to him..even the boys of class said that bro,she knew that if she speaks up she will loose challenge but still she came up with her humanity first,and what you did, you just misbehaved with her and put a condition for her,even after knowing that she is all new to school...

Ranbir was feeling so bad,as whatever he did was a mistake, he decided to say sorry and thank you to her,....
(Guys finally the most interesting part of the whole story has came....) Enjoy it..

Prachi was done with her lunch and She was sitting in the cafeteria stairs as it was the sitting space for everyone, she was silently Reading the book written Robin Sharma,"The 5AM Club"(guys personally this is my favourite book, whenever you will free just read this book this will give you a lot of positive vibes about u)

Ranbir was finding her And asking about her to everyone,they all said she was in canteen but she was not found there, after getting tired Ranbir decided to Go & sit in cafeteria as it was his favourite place,he took his cappuccino coffee with extra chocolate and went there,and with all suprise he found Prachi there,He was feeling so guilty of what he did with her, but he now wanted to apologise to her, he never felt this ,much of nervousness in talking with anyone,but he collected his all courage and said,Prachi.........

Prachi turned back to see who is calling her, and she was so shocked to see Ranbir but she was sure he can't called her as he has put the challenge and condition...so she turned and start reading the chapter,but then she hears sound and turned back ,"Prachi i want to talk to you" she was so shocked but she agreed ,she give him space to sit beside her with maintaining distance of 1 hand, Ranbir turned to her and said,"see Prachi am really thankful to you, because of you my life is saved, if you wouldn't be there i was surely fallen down and must be in hospital right now,also you saved my friends from the resticted from school just because of you we all are saved, u hold me so tightly that's why I was feeling so secure, Thank you so much for this...

Prachi was all shocked to listen this all from Ranbir as for her his image was all of bad boy in it,but now things seemed to be changed for her coz the one who accept his/her mistakes can't be bad..
After listening all thank you words ,Prachi simply said,It was my pleasure and humanity came first for me before anything...🤞💕

Ranbir said,"I know but i want to say something more to you too..
He bend down on his knees and with all tears he said, I am really SORRY Prachi,am so ashamed of my misbehaviour and the condition i put in front of you after knowing all that you are new in school..on the very first day when i met to you first , our fight happened and the mistake was all mine and am so sorry for that...you are the Real Life, WINNER and yes i realised my mistake and that's why this loose have given me everything...i know sorry is very small word for you but still i am so sorry Prachi for whatever i did...🥺

Prachi was again so shocked coz the guy who was arrogant, with all extra attitude and with so much egoism behind him has turned to a polite, humble and a good boy...

She said," it's okay,but remember this that you don't hurt anyone and will not put condition around him/her..and i am pleased to know that you have realised your mistake and will not do the same in future...with a smile ☺️

Ranbir felt a relief and he said to her that, if she will be his friend
Prachi said with a smile,Why not.. Friends
Both did handshake and smiled☺️❤

Ranbir noticed that she is having the stickers of Avengers in the book she was reading,he asked interestingly that, Do you like Avengers

Prachi said immediately, I love Avengers and i had watched their Whole series and eagerly waiting for the Next part..

For Ranbir it was a shocking thing coz in his group none of the girls were Intresting in that and Prachi was seems to be like a big fan of it..he said that he has also watched that series...

Suddenly Aryan came who listened all of their conversation not only Aryan his whole group listened their conversation and all were so happy..

PranBir were sitting, suddenly Aryan came and asked which one is your Part in Avengers..

They both said together, Thor part!!!✨ With all sudden.....
Then......

Huh, freakinnn 1116 words..
Hope you will like this update
Next update will tomorrow,pakkkkaaa
Precap:- The new Devil group and Rhea met Pragya...❤✨

Your Writter
SAINA 🧿❤️✨