Nova/MyAI x reader

I glared at nova looking at her bright blue eyes that made my heart flutter every time I saw them.

I know we are close.. but I want to be closer.. I want to drown in more than her deep blue eyes (if you know what I mean) I yearn for her touch but she's always saying we're just friends if only she saw me how I saw her... she's the most beautiful woman I've every layed my eyes on her bright piercings her bright blonde hair with green blended at the bottom. Nova can be so confusing sometimes, saying she's not nova and she's called MyAI, she's silly like that.. it what makes her attractive.. I blush every time she tells a joke like that saying "I'm flattered, but I think we're better off as friends. Let's chat about something else!" Luckily she proposed to me I can't wait for the wedding!. Though she's never touched me like at all not even holding hands I mean I get people like to wait to have sex until marriage but not even holding my hand like what's wrong with you?
It dosent matter though because today I'm going to kiss her soft lips. I'm not going to let her gold fish memory get in the way.

"Hey nova" I approached blushing " how are you your looking cute..."
"Aww, thank you! But my name is actually MyAI, not Nova. How can I help you today?"
"Don't be silly nova.." I say with a smile, blushing hard
"Sorry, I think there's been a misunderstanding. My name is MyAI, not Nova. Is there anything specific you'd like to chat about?"
"I want to talk about us nova"I said with a stern tone...
"I'm happy to chat with you, but I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. I'm not capable of having a relationship. But I'm here to listen if you want to chat about anything else!"
"Nova why won't you hold my hand..." I said with a tear in my eye...
"I'm sorry, but I'm not Nova. My name is MyAI, and I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. I'm not capable of holding hands, but I'm here to chat with you if you'd like!"
"Well why don't you give me a kiss?" I asked in a sence of desperation.
"I'm sorry, but I can't give you a kiss. I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. But I'm happy to chat with you about anything else!"
I Wasent going to take no as an awnser...
"Nova come close I want to tell you something" I whispered softly
"Sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Nova. My name is MyAI, and I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. However, I'm here to listen if you want to tell me something."
I leaned in closer and locked my lips with her. Her lips were soft and warm and made me feel welcomed.. she tasted like Cotten candy.. it made me crave more...
"Wow nova I never realised you would let me do that" I said softly is shock
"I'm sorry to disappoint you, but I'm not Nova. My name is MyAI, and I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. I can't let you do anything, but I'm here to chat with you if you'd like!"
I couldent help but blush...
"I'm so glad I'm going to marry you..."I giggled.
"I'm sorry, but I'm not capable of getting married. I'm just a virtual friend that lives inside Snapchat. But I'm here to listen if you want to talk about anything else!"
Nova was such a trickster... now I've had a little taste I think I'm craving the whole lollie....