The Dark Plan

"Here's what I just can promise you, I will kill my self if you're gone." This words are said by Verlyn to Zach but Zach disagreed with this. Verlyn knew everything about the past by asking her mother as she noticed something very different with her mother's attitude when it comes to the Oxfords. Brenda explained every single detail of the story but Verlyn said "We must forget everything and forgive each other because the past is past and it will never turn back the clock." Brenda felt a little sorry for what she made to the old Oxfords but her pride wont rise down to the earth. She wants to make Zach go far away from them so she offered him a job abroad. She paid somebody to offer Zach a job and because Zach has a dream to buy his own home for Verlyn, he agreed. As his parents heard about it, they refused to sent Zach to abroad because it is too dangerous for him to work outside the country that is why Brenda's first plan wasted. Now Brenda reversed her plan. She would send Verlyn abroad to pursue her study but Verlyn also refused. "Why don't you stop making a revenge on them?! It's already passed and you will never have back the love you gave!" She said to her mom "You have no right to tell me what I am supposed to do! You are just my daughter!!!" Verlyn said and she also say that she will never like Zach for Verlyn because she thought Zach is also a cheater as his father.
Gina also don't like Verlyn for Zach she thought that one day Verlyn will cheat on Zach as her mother who almost ruin her family. Zach and Verlyn will fight for their love. Brenda cuts off Verlyn's study and if she wants to continue her dream she needs to work for it. Otherwise, she must marry her mother's recommended, Gian Lau. He was Carlo Montefalco's friend and he is ten years older than Verlyn. Gian is also a business owner of a resto bar. Verlyn does not like him because he was too old and he has a bad attitude when it comes to women. Gian is also a suspected criminal for some rape cases in their town but because of money he do anything he want by paying illegal payments under the table. Carlo is disagree with this friend before he only talk to him when it is about the business partnership or meeting.
Verlyn was almost jailed to her home by her mom she has no phones to use and no any other devices she also no longer going to school since her father was on coma. She wonders if Carlo will awaken he will disagree with Brenda's decisions.
One day Verlyn and Brenda went to the hospital to visit Carlo and he still not waking. Brenda holds his forehead and said "I promise to take care of our child and choose the right one for her." Verlyn don't wanna believe her words. Later on, Brenda went out to order some food. Verlyn comes closer to her father. She hugged him and Carlo moved his right arm to hug Verlyn too. Verlyn was shocked and she felt happy because her father was awaken but Carlo let her calm down to listen to his words. "Verlyn, learn to follow your heart and never let your past controls your present to build a better future, I love you and your mother..." these are the final words of Carlo before he completely died. The machine beeps longer and louder. The lines on the screen slowly becoming straight Verlyn quickly called the doctors and nurses. As they came, they do the procedure to save Carlo's life but the miracle did not work this time. Brenda is entering the room when she exactly heard the doctor said... "Time of death six forty nine pm." Brenda was shocked and cried but her cry has a little smile because she can have all of her husband's riches. Everything was transferred under her name on the day they got married. Carlo is just tough such an alpha male so Brenda can't do her black plans but now that Carlo died, she will be the leading head of the family and Verlyn have nothing to do but to obey her rules.
Carlo buried for eight days and Gian also visits his last night. Everyone is sad but Brenda has a little excitement on her feelings. If Gian and Verlyn will get married then Gian have to transfer one of his business under Verlyn's name and that is why she wants Verlyn to marry him.
Brenda also became the new owner Carlo's businesses.
She became more wealthy as she increase the sales and the prices of their services and products in a not obvious ways. She is not satisfied of everything she do and she deals with other business owners to improve her sales. Meanwhile, Verlyn was stocked at home and Zach was not able to come to her. Zach still know nothing about the past until his mother told him and he did not cares about it but he cares about the burning incident happened to his parent's home but because he really loves Verlyn and he understand that it was not her fault but her mother, he choose to hang out with Verlyn and live in a place far away from them to exempt him self with the family's tragedy in the past.
One day, Verlyn was staring at the window of her room thinking about if she could have Zach again together or Zach completely forgot everything about her. Then Zach climbs up her window and knocked on it. Verlyn suddenly let him in. "We will gonna live far away from them we must leave this crazy family who stocked in the past." he said but Verlyn is scared and she want to refuse when suddenly Brenda passed her door while talking to her phone. "Yeah his name is Zach Oxford. I request shoot to kill on him." she said and Zach blanked his mind for a second as he heard. Verlyn was also shocked and so she come with Zach. They jumps out from the window and ran away to the gate but one of the guards saw and he chased them while reporting to other guards.